The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN: IceCreamed

Reason: I started a new account to try out U14's new user experience, and my other character IcedCream was in this clan. I also have an IRL friend in this clan, and considering this is a very large clan, it seemed like the best clan for me.

IGN: Altimax

reason for joining: i want to see how it is in a clan and play with other people, i also want to learn how to do stuff like transmuting and such.

i already made a account on the website it is MindBlow, hope you guys inv me to the clan. cheers!

IGN: Heavylol

Why you want to join: My friend (Wincher) and I just came back to Warframe after a long break and we're looking for a place to stay. We're both solid, active players that simply want to have some fun!

Hey i just have a quick question, does this clan still participate in rail conflicts etc? My old clan stopped :c

No unfortunately. Our warlord Gryphticon has decided that since there is no reward in owning nodes we have stopped deploying rails and have lost all of our existing ones. (He needs to update the page description, I know.) Sorry.

Can I join? Reason to join: I'm looking for a clan, not any clan but a really great one. One where people help each other out and are always active, this is clan I'm looking for

IGN: Kraiteria

Edited by Kraiteria

In Game name: NachosBarto94

Why you want to join: because i'm looking for a good clan with a lot of player to play with. I am active each day on warframe (have 556 hours of game). I am strong and i have a lot of warframes and weapons and i know all about this fantastic game! Hope you'll contact me in game!(if i'm offline please add me as friend)

I'm registered to your website.

In Game name: NachosBarto94

Why you want to join: because i'm looking for a good clan with a lot of player to play with. I am active each day on warframe (have 556 hours of game). I am strong and i have a lot of warframes and weapons and i know all about this fantastic game! Hope you'll contact me in game!(if i'm offline please add me as friend)

I'm registered to your website.

Already in a clan, if you still want to join just leave your current clan and ask for another invite.

Can I join? Reason to join: I'm looking for a clan, not any clan but a really great one. One where people help each other out and are always active, this is clan I'm looking for

IGN: Kraiteria

Invite Sent.  Enjoy your stay.