The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hello! I was once a member (when Gryphus Tech wasn't that big) but then I stopped playing because university started taking too much time every day. And I've decided to come back today! My mastery is 7 (I believe, the patch launcher is taking so long so I can't be sure)

My in-game name is : Guiavena

I also already have an account at the main website!

IGN: SnowyKitty

Why I want to join:

I've recently left another clan and I'm on the hunt for a new one, I don't know if I'm this sort of clan's material because I'm not that active only logging in a few times a week to play for an hour or two. Still I really like that this clan has a back story and the name reminded me of Biomega with all the little superhuman agents running around saving the day, I love roleplay and make-believe, but I don't know if I'm what you're looking for after reading on your website about being kicked for not playing events, which I'm worried I might not have time for.

Still I thought I'd ask just in case it wasn't THAT strict.

IGN: SnowyKitty

Why I want to join:

I've recently left another clan and I'm on the hunt for a new one, I don't know if I'm this sort of clan's material because I'm not that active only logging in a few times a week to play for an hour or two. Still I really like that this clan has a back story and the name reminded me of Biomega with all the little superhuman agents running around saving the day, I love roleplay and make-believe, but I don't know if I'm what you're looking for after reading on your website about being kicked for not playing events, which I'm worried I might not have time for.

Still I thought I'd ask just in case it wasn't THAT strict.

Invited :)

why you want to join: Old vet just restarting.. enjoying it again so I want to find an active clan. I have a lot of old potatoed frames and weapons time to figure out whats going on now and could use some guidance,,,when I left Vauban and Ogris was the fotm. I enjoy helping others and joining up for higher end stuff as well.

In game name: Zeke0123

IGN: Stravromula

Why I want to join:

I'm returning to warframe after about a year of absence, and am finding great enjoyment in the new content. Now i am looking for a clan to join, since public partys are a unenjoyable to me and soloing all the time is boring. Also some new features are a bit confusing for me atm, so i also seek nonwiki enlightenment.

I have some time constraints however, being an university student, and can promise only weekend activity.

Good afternoon tennos, I really like the looks of your clan and the way you present it. The reason I want to join is quite simple. I am currently in a clan that is pretty big. The members of the clan do not attempt to help new players or anyone for that matter. If you ask a simple question the most common response is "Google it" and I do not like it. After being with this clan for 3 months I have had enough of their bs attitudes. My in game name is the same as my name here. I am MR11 and very active. I work night shift so I am online almost every day. I will be leaving this clan today and if like to hear from you or another member of your clan.

Edited by moorkee