The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN : RiklHere

MR : 3

Username Website : RiklHere

To be Honst i just joined game today my friend invite me to it and he is one of urs clan Zacc , so i liked game so much and i want to be helpful and i will try do my best , so i hope you accept me to be with my friend . Thanks :)

Edited by RiklHere

In-Game name: Tempest_Voltage

Type of player: Semi-Hardcore

Mastery rank: 12, working on 13

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a clan that has a nice amount of active, friendly players that are fun to be around, yet can be helpful at the same time. Whenever I'm free, I'm usually on warframe, so I'm pretty sure being active wouldn't be an issue. I'm friendly and helpful, when need be. Overall, I'm just looking for a good time with some talkative people. Hope to gain your acquaintance!

IGN : Ninkill

I love this game so much and i need a good clan with active member because i online every day.

this game will be better if there are friend, team to play with.

im new but im wiling to pay for this game.

Add me in game and see my profile.

and i just started 2 days but i have mods that support me to permanent invisible on loki.

Username on website : Yuji

Thank You.

Edited by Ninkill

IGN: 69mylz (same on website)

Type: semi-hardcore

MR: 18

Why: Same color scheme and to play with other experienced players

IGN: Jukor

MR: 5

My username in your website is zerlu

Why: I want to be part of your great community.

Hi i wuold like to join your clan, i'm an old player and i want to return to play with many people. my id in-game and on the clan site is Sparviero96, i hope to play with you guys soon !

Sent invites to you all, Welcome to Gryphus tech.

In-Game name: Tempest_Voltage

Type of player: Semi-Hardcore

Mastery rank: 12, working on 13

Why you want to join: I'm looking for a clan that has a nice amount of active, friendly players that are fun to be around, yet can be helpful at the same time. Whenever I'm free, I'm usually on warframe, so I'm pretty sure being active wouldn't be an issue. I'm friendly and helpful, when need be. Overall, I'm just looking for a good time with some talkative people. Hope to gain your acquaintance!

You're already in a clan (which might've been because of the late reply which i apologize for) if you still wish to join just let me know.

IGN : Ninkill

I love this game so much and i need a good clan with active member because i online every day.

this game will be better if there are friend, team to play with.

im new but im wiling to pay for this game.

Add me in game and see my profile.

and i just started 2 days but i have mods that support me to permanent invisible on loki.

Username on website : Yuji

Thank You.

IGN : RiklHere

MR : 3

Username Website : RiklHere

To be Honst i just joined game today my friend invite me to it and he is one of urs clan Zacc , so i liked game so much and i want to be helpful and i will try do my best , so i hope you accept me to be with my friend . Thanks :)

Our current recruiting requirement is to be atleast MR5+     once you reach that you can reply again on here or on the clan forums and we'd be happy to invite you. If you register on the clan forum you are considered apart of the clan whether you are in the in-game clan or not.

Hi this is blurcandyx, my mr is 8 and my reason for joining is because i do not have a clan nor one ever since i played warframe, and i hope i could find fun/helpful clanmate to chat/play/farm with and find fun and laughter together with them.

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: DannyReaper6

Mastery Level: 1

Reason: New player, looking for active, friendly people to learn from and enjoy the game with. If I need another reason...clan swag. lol

Clan Website User Name: DannyReaper 

Edited by DannyReaper6

IGN: Lokime (MR19)

Are you guys still recruiting? I'm searching for a nice clan to join in, my ghost clan is... well... empty, and tough I've been there since I started playing warframe I feel really lonely... I play regularly and can provide with lots of stuff.

Clan username: Lokime

If you read this(and accept me in the clan) PM me, please.

Edited by Lokime

In game name: Kawaiidin

The reason I want to join: I'm just getting back into this game and I would like to join a clan, my old one seemed to of disbanded and I had to leave the game for a while due to personal reasons.

My username on the clan website is: Kawaiidin

Hope I can get an invite, looking forward to being part of a community again! 

Hello, my ingame name is Laky565 and i would like to join clan for many reasons:

- Its funnier to play with clanmates
- I'm bored of looking people in global or waiting for someone's invite
- Bored of people who leave void when it start

I'm MR 8 near 9
Frames i own: Frost P, Nova, Rhino, Necros, Vauban.
Building: Valkyr, Oberon, Zhypher, Chroma.

Best regards,
Laky.

good morning 

ign: Ciuki9

reasons: ur big

i want another channel ingame to select blink off for

wanna try those 1hour+  survivals ive been hearing about

i dont need to justify myself to you, F*** off

Mr 10 now, 11 tomorrow when the timer runs out. stupid tests

cwn: Ciuki9