The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

1. Your In-Game Name - Echernarth

2. Your Mastery Rank - 12

3. Previous clan(s) - Small 4-man clan called Order of Sithis Bear

4. Why you want to join Gryphus Tech in particular. (Something that other clans don't have)

I am looking for a clan to run raids with (I have battled to run raids given the time zone I am in).  Ideally a clan with Australian and New Zealand members (I live in New Zealand)

IGN: Semune

MR: 5

Previous clans: None, except for the couple clans that I joined upon the launch of the game, I've mostly been riding solo, but looking to be more social. xD

Why I want to join: Mainly the rules lay out what I want in a clan, and I want to join a large, active clan.

I'm interested in joining if you have openings, I primarily play slow nova.

Professional, active player.

IGN: Heavenus

Previous clan: Gryphus Tech, Cuttie Mark Crusaders, possibly this one (if I get an invite hopefully)

I used to be part of the clan but left for a while. However, I'm a returning player to the clan and I'm here to stay for good since there's really no other clan that can compete with the style and the research that this clan puts in.

Edited by Heavenus

IGN: DestinyUprising

Mastery: 10

Previous Clan(s): Crescent Moon

Type of Player: Semi-Hardcore

Reason for Gryphus Tech: I cant seem to find any other clans that have the flexibility for organized missions like you do, offering almost training-like sessions for LoR and Hardcore runs with 4 players. Most clans only offer 1 of those and this allows players to progress in a single clan, because I am definitely no god at raids(very minimal experience). Also really digging the logo design, it fits my main color scheme for most frames.

Edited by DestinyUprising