The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

hmm you can invite me if u want me.

ign? --> same as my forum name ( HansvanHugendong)

ingame mastery rank: 5

warframes: mag 30/volt 30/vauban 25/banshee 30 & Loki 19  (warframes available but not played yet: ember,nyx,excalibur & rhino)

currently trying to get mods like "flow and pistol multishot" and making good mod weapon/warframe combos (not sooo sure whats good yet)

please DONT invite me if your clan is US- only.  why do i say that? --> if i join a clan i want to play with these guys from time to time. but im from europe and US/europe  is not that good ingame (ping and lag)

if there enough EU members i will not care

peace

hmm you can invite me if u want me.

ign? --> same as my forum name ( HansvanHugendong)

ingame mastery rank: 5

warframes: mag 30/volt 30/vauban 25/banshee 30 & Loki 19  (warframes available but not played yet: ember,nyx,excalibur & rhino)

currently trying to get mods like "flow and pistol multishot" and making good mod weapon/warframe combos (not sooo sure whats good yet)

please DONT invite me if your clan is US- only.  why do i say that? --> if i join a clan i want to play with these guys from time to time. but im from europe and US/europe  is not that good ingame (ping and lag)

if there enough EU members i will not care

peace

We're not bound by region. So anyone from any place in the world can join us.