Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

I posted once all ready, but I forgot to add my IGN and there was a lot of activity, so I'll try once more. IGN: Shenobi

Hey there, I would just like to say that I'm really in joining your clan, I've been searching for a large one to join for a while. I play on a regular basis, usually a few hours each day, and I'm currently rank 7. I just play to have fun and you guys seem pretty cool, so I'd like to give it a shot.

I got it (=

Hi, Id like to join. IGN Keth

I am looking for a persistent casual non competitive clan where fun is most important and I like your custom event thing.

Being forced to play is just not my thing, especially as RL work is just more important ;) I am looking for the dojo items and naturally am willing to contribute. my region is europe west and I was a CBT (started around January because of a certain WTF.. video)

I consider myself a casual gamer though I do have all warframes except vauban and all weapons that existed before patch 8 leveled to 30. I farm most of the time, either mods, blueprints (when new stuff is released) and xp for new gear. I am only missing mods were released after the extermination event and those of patch 8 of course. Farming everything possible, I always am looking for a group of nice people to farm a blueprint or so. I mark mods I see, revive and help.

One thing though, as I like listening to music or watch a movie / series concurrently, I rarely use TS or any such service. I do enjoy chatting though, even when the in-game chat system is really.. bad. hard to keep track of whispers..

Hope to see online

- Keth

I got it (=

Hey, thanks for getting at me! Just wanted to say that I didn't get anything in game =( Not sure if it's just me or happening to others. If you could try and send one more invite, I'd appreciate it. IGN:Shenobi