Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hello, Im Scruge Elementalz (On warframe) I read the form, and it seems we have a lot in common. Lol. I LOVE Sgt.Frog, I finished the series and is one of my fav animes. I'm also a casual and tactical player. Im working to get the Ash warframe, and I'm only level one. I do not have an IGN and I hope I do not need one. I'd love to join your clan.

Hello, Im Scruge Elementalz (On warframe) I read the form, and it seems we have a lot in common. Lol. I LOVE Sgt.Frog, I finished the series and is one of my fav animes. I'm also a casual and tactical player. Im working to get the Ash warframe, and I'm only level one. I do not have an IGN and I hope I do not need one. I'd love to join your clan.

*****level two***** sorry xD

it says you're already in a clan, please leave your current one before joining this one. Or decline all current invitations.

Sorry guys, servers are down so i'll need to invite you guys later.

Some of you guys are already in a clan, please leave your current one so i can invite you...

Waidas

Sorry, didn't even know I was ever invited to a clan. Could you re-invite, please?