The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

Hello, played with two of your members - both of them seemed like cheery, cool guys.  Both said the clan was really helpful and out there to have fun.  'Sounds like something I'd fit into quite well.' I said to myself.  Now I'm here...  Hoping I could get an invite.  I enjoy helping people out and being a part of a fun community.  (Got to be honest though, internet's a bit spotty at the moment - hopefully won't be that way in a month.)

Hello, played with two of your members - both of them seemed like cheery, cool guys.  Both said the clan was really helpful and out there to have fun.  'Sounds like something I'd fit into quite well.' I said to myself.  Now I'm here...  Hoping I could get an invite.  I enjoy helping people out and being a part of a fun community.  (Got to be honest though, internet's a bit spotty at the moment - hopefully won't be that way in a month.)

I would like to join :)

IGN: HollowExistence

Hey,

same as above, looking for people to play with :).

Invite me if you will: IGN: deduct

Have a nice day :).

Im IGN:Obscur3mask looking to join your clan

Steam: Obscur3mask 

Welcome to the guild! Be sure to check out the guilds website as well! http://gryphustech.enjin.com/forum

Hope you guys have a great time here! See you in game!

I'd love to join! It would be awesome to be in such a big clan! 

IGN: bippvader

Umm.. I'm unable to invite you until you refuse any pending offers from other clans or quit your previous clan.