Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Established for 5-Year] Gryphus Tech | Very Active | Rank 10 | 950+ members | RIP Daily Raids | Numerous Clan Events | Organized Administration | Website & Emblem | Active Discord | Discord Mandatory

Gryphticon

IGN: MKAV3LI

Mastery Rank: 3

Previous Clan(s): None

Why you want to join Gryphus Tech: Looking for some players active in game and discord so I can improve in being a Tenno. Fast learner and good game MMORPG Senses. Would like to learn the ropes with you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Can i join?

• My IGN ? --UL--NightBlade_NB
  • My Mastery Rank = 16
  • My previous Clan(s)My own, crescent moon and many more, idk what clan i could be in permanent, get it?
  • Why i want to join Gryphus Tech = i just want a clan with a lot of people to chill with

question? is the website a must? or could i just join discord cause i dont like registering on websites idk what it came from

and what is the max AFK timer?

Edited by --UL--NightBlade_NB
misstype

7 hours ago, --UL--NightBlade_NB said:

Can i join?

• My IGN ? --UL--NightBlade_NB
  • My Mastery Rank = 16
  • My previous Clan(s)My own, crescent moon and many more, idk what clan i could be in permanent, get it?
  • Why i want to join Gryphus Tech = i just want a clan with a lot of people to chill with

question? is the website a must? or could i just join discord cause i dont like registering on websites idk what it came from

and what is the max AFK timer?

Max AFK timer depends on your rank. You can read the limits here. http://gryphustech.cf/newmembers/

You can register on the website simply using your Discord account. Even if you registered normally, the passwords are encrypted so that even the webhost or web admins can't access it. We use the same forum software as Warframe so there's no difference. That being said, website registration is mandatory for high ranking positions although we don't verify if new members register on the website or not.

16 hours ago, Gryphticon said:

Max AFK timer depends on your rank. You can read the limits here. http://gryphustech.cf/newmembers/

You can register on the website simply using your Discord account. Even if you registered normally, the passwords are encrypted so that even the webhost or web admins can't access it. We use the same forum software as Warframe so there's no difference. That being said, website registration is mandatory for high ranking positions although we don't verify if new members register on the website or not.

then ill say no ty, i dont want to register have a nice day!

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: Cyborg-Rox
Mastery Rank: 24
Previous clans: Fangs Of Nidhogg (Ghost Clan), AJSA (Storm Clan)
Why I want to join: I've been in a personal clan pretty much always since I started playing 3-4 years ago (with only 1 other friend who actively plays with me), and I kinda felt like I was missing out on the whole clan experience, especially for what the future of Warframe clans hold, what with the kingpin system and Dark Sectors and whatnot. I searched around and this seemed like a fitting clan for me to join c:

IGN: doobun

MR: 2

Previous Clans: None

Why I want to join: Although I only just started a couple days ago, I have been enjoying this game a lot so far, and I would like be part of a community that is active and well established. I believe that the best way to learn a game is with other people and there is no better way to do that than join a clan.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, xXTRiKKx said:

xXTRiKKX

MR 7

Was in a clans, but was never invited, or even talked to for about a week, so I left.

Looking for an inclusive, active clan. Meet new players, get help and help out!

I've got discord and a mic.

Hello! Did you join the clan Discord yet?