The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Ghost Clan!

[DE]Megan

I just started playing in the last few days. I'm looking for a friendly, active group who won't mind showing me the ropes, answering dumb questions, etc. TeamSpeak/Vent would also be a big plus. I can be fairly active, on every day at the very least. I tend to play stealth and support roles, so right now I've got a Loki warframe. That's about it. If you're interested, please contact me.

I just started playing in the last few days. I'm looking for a friendly, active group who won't mind showing me the ropes, answering dumb questions, etc. TeamSpeak/Vent would also be a big plus. I can be fairly active, on every day at the very least. I tend to play stealth and support roles, so right now I've got a Loki warframe. That's about it. If you're interested, please contact me.

same here bruuh.. just playin for the last few days. lookin for a friendly help and assistance, answerin question about what to do and what not to do.. sadly, i also use loki frame.

thanks in advance!

NIS America Clan (I'm the creator of this clan)

Recruiting anyone who is a fan of NISA games or anyone who just likes the name.  Send me an invite in-game.

I'm currently building the Dojo Key and will be finished in less then 12 hours.

Hey Im dextral
I've recently started a new clan and want to get some founders to help me build this from the bottom. Labs have just been made so would like some people to help chip in and build the blue prints with me!

the clan will have a full 200 slot team speak server once all research as been completed which will be free of charge to all members

In addition if you help me with the starting up of the clan with resources you will be given a higher tier role of your choosing however this will be limited to 3 people only.

Ways to contact me:
IGN --- Dextral
Post here

Or message me on steam http://steamcommunit...561198109683482

Hey there!

The name of my/our clan is OOOOOOOOOO. That's right, our clan is Ten O's. If that's the kind of humor you like, then come on down! I play nightly at the moment and don't expect to go less than 3 or so nights a week. Doing missions by yourself can be quite deadly (ask me how I know), but sometimes the server gives me someone who is so souped up I don't get to do any damage. What's a fellow to do? Start a dojo! If you are also a lower ranked guy or gal (girls play! I swear!) stop on by.

Movie quotes as communication are welcomed!

Pros:

Free sarcasm!

My trading post is almost ready!

Your brand of irony will be appreciated!

You can try to offend me and miserably fail!

Cons:

No free beer.

KHHAAAANNNNNN!

It is only small right now, if size matters to you...

Seriously though, I tend to play around 6-9 pm Pacific time. I am fine with being used for my trading post, but I reserve the right to be all huffy about it.

Just kidding :D

edit: apparently lI was $&*&*#(%& at the time I posted this in the wrong forum. Please forgive me/delete this post :)

Edited by thezman007

• 2 weeks later...

hello

I want to ask you guys,

If only one guy creates a clan and an alliance, and his solar rails defences and specters are good for battle.

Can he deploy and maintain his solar rail with success? 

I know he has to be active ! But i wonder if he has a shot

?

Edited by Belodrin

Hey I'm currently a warlord in a small ghost clan. But everyone has moved on and very rarely play warframe. I'm looking for a clan that is active and plays the events and is mature.

About me.

Level 9 I'll be 10 InIn the next day or so.

I've been playing since update 7.3.

Frames: all to include excalibur prime, except Mirage and loki prime. Mostly play as rhino and frost prime.

Weapons: ALOT, prefer soma, kunai, and orthos prime.

Sentinel: all

I am willing to help out and donate resources as needed.

My machine can be a little laggy sometimes.

I'm on 3+ days a week for 3+ hours at a time.

My in game name is extremerenegade. Send me a message and I'll see if you are what I'm looking for.

Hi all, i'm the warlord for the Scourged Clan, i ask you to join my clan, why? Because we are deadset badasses! But we also believe in a helping hand for new players, rewards for contributing to the clan and an all round fun time, ever wanted to be apart of sometime so bad ♥♥♥ that you cryed!? No? Well start crying now! because be are accepting all and any! 

We have a random event every day! a party every month! and a tower raid every hour! WHAT!!!??? Thats insane! First 5 applicants get and high ranking position! Oh yeah!

So what are you waiting for! join this page and message me asap! :D 

Don't forget to have a good game and invite your friends! :D

Hey all,

Recruiting for RedLine. New or experienced players all are welcome. We currently have all of the Dojo research done and leadership of RedLine are on almost every day at some point love to help out new folk or just run alerts/events/farming whatever we do it all :D if you have any questions or need some help feel free to ask.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey all, my friend got me into this game and I'm looking for a clan to join.  Willing to contribute, active (almost daily, classes permitting), right now I'm running Nekros level 28, Cernos rank 30, Hikou Prime 30, Scindo Prime  30, shade with sweeper at 30.  I plan on getting a few more warframes so I can diversify my play style a little.  My IGN is DarythNecator.  Feel free to send me a message in game and I'll respond as soon as I see it.

Void Core is now open! We have recently finished and fully researched labs. Its small, and quite honestly, very measly. My clan has nothing to offer but coordinated  exp/resource farming and assists for various missions. If you're interested please pm my IGN Character: Jarl44k, or reply to my post, ill be checking in bi-weekly!

UPDATE: As a Ghost Clan I have built all significant rooms, and currently have a Solar Rail both for Clan and Alliance in progress!

Update 2: I no longer Control the Clan, Please Ignore this.

Edited by Jarl44k