Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Welcome To Find A Ghost Clan!

[DE]Megan

We are a small clan of three but we are hopping to prepare for the coming open world zones and turn our clan into a strong mercenary clan available to the highest bidder. if your interested fell free to send me a message in game. if you want to only join for a little while then leave that is fine also.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello every one.

I have made a clan called Terror To The Non Tenno and we are looking for new players who are kind and play often.

At the moment it only has 5 members and we are looking for more to hopefully grow into the next tier.

If you would like to join me, please PM me or tell me your name on here so I can help you.

We are quite powerful and have very good gear so nothing will stand in our way.

Some bad things about our clan:

-Not many players

-You may end up being the only one online in the clan

-Have not finished all research yet and dojo needs to expand more.

So.. I hope you would like to join me and my team for a good battle against the non Tenno.

Thanks.

If anyone would like to join my clan called Fotis please send me a email. We want to help out newer players and allow players around our level to have people to play with, We have the weapon labs and warframe lab. 

Email: kagemon6@gmail.com

|Min level:3|My level: 8|

Hope you consider joining and have a nice day.

Thank you.

Recruiting Player:

Normal player

Expert(sosial kind of Tenno)

AIM:

Try to get to know each other

Build the dojo

Make player stronger

Learn from each other from the experienced player

Make everyone unlock the Dojo Key

LV Min:

NOTHING!

Email:

Bryant.0999@hotmail.com

-Boros Knights

Leader: 123bryant

Edited by bryant123

Council of The Lotus

TSx1qkH.png

Hello Tenno,

I am working towards building a casual European (or similar timezone) clan. All that we require is that you speak and understand English :)

PM me here or in-game if you're interested. 

You can also add my Skype: ZuGuitar

I hope we will meet in-game.

RECRUIT PLS

IGN: MrShmid

Exp: Noob

Mastery: 2

Main Warframe: Mag

Notes: I'm new to the game and I'm not always on, but I'd like a nice clan to help build up.  There were several threads about this a while back, but nothing ever became of them.  Unfortunately, I cannot do any voice chatting via TeamSpeak or Skype or anything like that.

As a side note, I'm more mature than I seem; I like to be silly when appropriate, but I'm not a total goofball.

If you have a nice CASUAL clan you'd like to start up, send me a PM!

Edited by MrShmid

RECRUIT PLS

IGN: MrShmid

Exp: Noob

Mastery: 2

Main Warframe: Mag

Notes: I'm new to the game and I'm not always on, but I'd like a nice clan to help build up.  There were several threads about this a while back, but nothing ever became of them.  Unfortunately, I cannot do any voice chatting via TeamSpeak or Skype or anything like that.

As a side note, I'm more mature than I seem; I like to be silly when appropriate, but I'm not a total goofball.

If you have a nice CASUAL clan you'd like to start up, send me a PM!

Hey there MrShmid, hopefully I'm not to late! Legion of The Bro's is looking for new players to help out, and hang with! There's currently 3 of us, and we're very active, and I believe we fit what your looking for! The Legion was made for casual gamers wanted to sit back and enjoy the game with fellow tenno. If your interested, feel free to send me a message on Warframe (IGN: CapnCrunch13) Or reply to the post.

Thanks mate for your time and have a good one! 

Edited by CapnCrunch13

Hello everyone, my name's Sovalis but I usually go by Oni. My clan Aphelion is recruiting active NA players of all levels of experience. Whether you're a new player looking for some help, or a veteran trying to find a clan of active and social players feel free to check us out. We have a teamspeak 3 server and full dojo.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/201584-aphelion-usactivesocial-voice-chat-emblem-dojo/

Edited by Sovalis

HI there tenno warlords , if yous are creating a clan or have all ready created one and are needing to push out or look for an alliance. well i have created a thread that will let you get the word out about your alliance 

the thread will organize alliances for a more quicker and better interactive use (thread) :- https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/206830-aihq-alliance-list/?p=2419508

submit your alliance to the list and il get around to putting it up

:NOTE: things on the thread will change

But either way this is somewhat the unofficial Alliance list : your one stop need at finding a quick alliance that suits you :)

: EDIT : Hope this helps for the people that are picky or are just looking to recruit some clans into their alliance

Ps.

sorry for the slight spam guys , was just trying to get word out about the thread so all the new inbound threads coming Wednesday wont be so unorganized in a way :P

Edited by DiBBz

IF YOUR LOOKING TO JOIN A CLAN JOIN MOA HUNTER'S

members:5

clan master : cooltry6 level 3 warframe loki

join now you get the 3rd highest rank and if a good member you get the 2nd highest

very helpful member's don't be scared to ask for help 

new players accepted or pro or old players accepted as well

PM ME cooltry6 IN GAME OR  jokingpangman,redneck5 or srbn1991 but best to PM ME or redneck5

WE HATE MOA'S (the ugly looking robots)

New base clan looking for friends, members, companions to build a healthy camaraderie in game, anyone can join, newbies or veterans are welcome.

Kindly leave your In-Game-Name and follow the format of application in this thread for invitation if interested. Thanks and have Fun =)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217128-new-clan-looking-for-active-and-friendly-members/

Edited by Ashelar