Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan sculpture spawn rate

EmperorNoob

Has the spawn rate of ayatan sculptures been changed? I have searched for sculptures around 40 times since yesterday now, and I have found 1. I know they are rare and stuff but they haven't been THAT rare since I started a couple months back. I usually find one every 3 - 5 run when I'm being methodical.

If I remember correctly, there's only 20% chance for a sculpture to spawn within a mission (according to wiki).

EDIT: Uh, sorry, I couldn't found the percentage in wiki now. But I remember that it was rare, and not always spawning within a mission. Thus, it's back to being RNG at its finest and worst. Just keep your eyes open, I guess?

Edited by Renseiryuu

12 minutes ago, Renseiryuu said:

If I remember correctly, there's only 20% chance for a sculpture to spawn within a mission (according to wiki).

EDIT: Uh, sorry, I couldn't found the percentage in wiki now. But I remember that it was rare, and not always spawning within a mission. Thus, it's back to being RNG at its finest and worst. Just keep your eyes open, I guess?

So 1 in 5. Fits my experience well, except for this case. I wonder if I've just been extremely unlucky or something.

1 minute ago, EmperorNoob said:

So 1 in 5. Fits my experience well, except for this case. I wonder if I've just been extremely unlucky or something.

You could try looking in Infested Salvage Mission. According to wiki, the map is eligible to spawn Ayatan despite being smaller (since it's a defense map) compared to others like exterminate/capture/etc.

Maybe it would help you determine just how lucky you are XD. Good luck with those sculptures, though.