Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally got around to Pavlov. I hate it.

OricSharp

The concept of the Pavlov spy missions is decent - jumping back and forth through time, find a way to the console.

The execution, I don't like; there's a lot of pointless bollocks, the whole thing's overly long, and when the mission gets failed because you didn't figure out how to get out of a vault fast enough for the arbitrary timer, let alone figuring out how to even find the next target button between two iterations of the map, it just feels unsatisfying.

Overall, I think it could be improved by ditching the "Data 3 was destroyed, so get out of the mission in a minute and a half" timer; it doesn't make sense at all, making it feel like the mission was failed by the whim of the increasingly irritating Lotus. Other than that, maybe just make the puzzles less lengthy, and cut out some of the visual noise in the vaults so it's not so much of a headache to decipher the intended path.

But... that's the fun of it? At least imo it is. Had a blast running those vaults to find the ideal path.

Each vault has different ways to do them and there are extremely fast ways for each of them. Just got to explore and find those.