Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slarvsylta's Suggestion Box #3 Experience

Slarvsylta

*Ding* "Level Up!"

Hey all!
This game is all about leveling your equipment, so what's the most important part if you're leveling? Experience!

How the experience distrubution works is following:
-If I kill an enemy with my "Ogris", I will get experience with my Ogris and Warframe.

-If I kill an enemy with my Warframe, I will only get experience with my Warframe (yes, you'll get no experience with any of your weapons!).

-If a teammate kills an enemy, I will get experience distrubution to all my weapons and warframe.

Problem:
Players who wants to gain experience with their melee weapon for example, should only use their melee weapon to try to kill enemies (even if it's weak!) in hope to get experience of a kill.
They shouldn't at all use their warframe ability, cause it will be a great loss of experience to their melee weapon if you kill a bunch of enemies (Let your teammates do the work, while you roll your thumbs!).

Suggestion:
Instead of making people afraid of killing enemies with their Warframe ability/Strong weapon, distribute experience between all the weapons equppied no matter what weapon killed the enemy. But give the killing weapon a large amount of experience and the other weapons a smaller amount.

Thank you for your time!