Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sacrifice not Replayable

Lazuli3

I can repeat The Second Dream and the War Within, but not the Sacrifice. I understood as soon as I was finished as to why this new cinematic quest could not be repeated a second time. But I also understand that DE could have found a way to work around the structure of the quest.

Spoiler

Once you build Umbra a second time (make it free), you will then have to go and equip a copy of that Umbra and the quest will play out as it originally did. Once you perform the final merge with Umbra and return to your orbiter with him, he will have been reverted to his customized form that you left him in last.

Edited by Lazuli3

1 minute ago, Lazuli3 said:

I can repeat The Second Dream and the War Within, but not the Sacrifice. I understood as soon as I was finished as to why this new cinematic quest could not be repeated a second time. But I also understand that DE could have found a way to work around the structure of the quest.

Reveal hidden contents

Once you build Umbra a second time (make it free), make it so that your own Umbra is the one that needs to be equiped (If he is already equiped, then make it so you just have to go to your arsenal). Umbra will appear in whatever custom form you last left him in and he will automatically be equiped with the Skiajati. You will technically lose access to that Umbra for the respective time in the quest as long as the Sacrifice is active.

DE is working on making it replayable. They just had other priorities. 

29 minutes ago, krc473 said:

DE is working on making it replayable. They just had other priorities. 

Their priority is TennoCon as krc stated
Hotfix 23.0.6 notes stated that they DO plan on doing it, but rather make the event top priority for now (and IMO, rightfully so!)