Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Got A 50% Discount On Plats...just Want To Have More Slots.

Lucilius

Question

It states in-game that 50% discount is good for 48 hours. Then I check the "Buy Platinum" in the Market and it states "1 day left to get 50% discount" or something to that effect...

Anyways on to topic:

I could buy the US$50 since it is only $25 now.

But honestly, I want to buy just enough plats to buy warframe and weapon slots, as much as I can to be comfortable acquiring warframes and weapons and sentinels in-game.

I really don't see myself buying warframe, color-palettes, weapons, gear, sentinels, with plats. 

As I said; I just want enough warframe and inventory slots to be comfortable not running out of such in a short amount of time.

PS: Is there such a thing as sentinel slots?

8 answers to this question

It's funny that a lot of people are getting the 50% discount all of sudden.

I made the decision to purchase the Hunter founder pack for $50.

Then the next day after that I got the 50% platinum discount.

Thanks for rubbing it in! x-x

It's funny that a lot of people are getting the 50% discount all of sudden.

I made the decision to purchase the Hunter founder pack for $50.

Then the next day after that I got the 50% platinum discount.

Thanks for rubbing it in! x-x

Sorry, didn't mean to.

But you got a Founders Package. That's different from just buying plats.

So, now that you are a Hunter-class Founder, how much do plats cost you?

Edited by Lucilius

Sorry, didn't mean to.

But you got a Founders Package. That's different from just buying plats.

So, now that you are a Hunter-class Founder, how much do plats cost you?

It wasn't you. I just meant the DE/reward login system! :< I really wished the discount would work with the founders.

Theres still Catalysts/Reactors you'll probably want to end up buying. Maybe Forma.

1k plat would be more than enough for you whole time playing but you could always get the 570 plat for $15. 

14 total frames, excluding primes. 12 slots would be 240 plat. Weapon slots are 2 for 12, so if you wanted you could buy 10 sets for 120 and still have 210 left over for a good number of Catalysts and Reactors. 

Thats if you wanted to do that and sorta go over board with slots though. Which you certainly wouldn't need to. 

Could also go with a cheaper option for only a few slots to hold you off for the time being and wait for a 75% off discount and get a butt load of plat for cheap. 

Too late, got the 1000 plats for $25. After which I thought it over and thought that the $15 one would have been much better.

Now that I think of it, yeah, could have gotten the $15 one, and waited for the 75% discount to come my way. Drat.

Edited by Lucilius

Too late, got the 1000 plats for $25. After which I thought it over and thought that the $15 one would have been much better.

Now that I think of it, yeah, could have gotten the $15 one, and waited for the 75% discount to come my way. Drat.

if you are a collector, with the rate the staff throws in new equipment (whether good or bad), you're probably going to use up the plats fast even just for slots... so don't think 1000 plats is a lot :)

if you are a collector, with the rate the staff throws in new equipment (whether good or bad), you're probably going to use up the plats fast even just for slots... so don't think 1000 plats is a lot :)

Well then, I guess that's fine.