Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Table

SmokeHaze

You can flame this thread all you want or actually give you opinion on the matter. The reason why made this thread is because i am upset and was wondering who else is feeling the same way, or just to see who feels the Devs some how did something wrong or did not give enough info on the situation. I am one of the few who Reset my warframe account. I was glad to do it! Till the recent patch. Now i cant farm mods that i need because i dont know where to farm them or where they drop, before i knew what to expect when i farmed places. I thought all that changed was the higher level waves i did for those factions the rarer the mods i would get, but all i seem to get is the same thing. I feel left in the dark and lost motivation cause i reset i have nothing! This too me was a blind hit to my side i feel like i wasted money on the game because its not fun anymore. Cause i have no idea what to do! I had it all though out, what i was going to do after my reset but now.....IDK.

• Infested: Power Abilities, All types of Freeze damage.
  • Corpus: Fire/Electricity/Armor Pen. Mods, Power Max, Power Efficiency, Power Range, Melee Charge Speed, Loot Radar and Enemy Radar, Puncture Mods. (Tactic Polarity: 19px-Bar.png)
  • Grineer: Critical Hit Chance, Critical Hit Damage, Multishot, Basic Damage Mods, Power Duration, Power Strength. (Attack Polarity: 18px-V.png)
Edited by SmokeHaze

It will take time for people to data mine it, which is against EULA so we will have to see. As for DE releasing raw data you shouldn't have assumed that. Also I'm pretty sure mod drops are still the same. Their just more specialized as before you could get them anywhere now its just more rare and common based on the faction and higher levels reward with better mods.

Take a look at this part of my suggestions, it seems that it's exactly what you want... and with the Lore UI, i don't think it would be much trouble to release something like that:

-snip-

Enemies - Elites/Minibosses

-snip-

Loot/Drops

This is just a tiny subsection that was born with the announcement of new loot tables "2.0" (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94177-drop-tables-20/)

The idea would be to make a simple in-game database that could be completed by the players. This could have info about each enemy type (added as you kill them). And upon killing enemies of each type, players could be able to unlock more information about that particular enemy type depending on thresholds. This way players would be able to unlock knowledge about each enemy, and get information about their drops... like what mods does this enemy drop, what are the %s of each drop, what's the % of this enemy dropping loot, etc.

In a similar fashion, this could be applied to adding specific lore about each enemy as described in the Lore section below.

An addition to motivate the player even further, could be to add a symbolic extra % to that particular enemy drops as the player unlocks more information about it.