The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse sensitivity jumping randomly while other applications are open

SilveronRibenbol

I've been having this issue for a few weeks now. Not sure what patch it started, definitely before The Sacrifice update. 

I generally play with Discord and Spotify open to have music and keep in touch with my friends and/or the squad I'm playing with. 

I had been having some issues with my mouse sensitivity jumping like crazy after I alt tabbed back into the game. Sometimes it would stay for two seconds, sometimes it wouldn't go away until I restarted the game. 

I ended up finding that if any application wasn't minimized while I was playing, the sensitivity would jump when I alt-tabbed back in. 

This isn't affected by fullscreen/borderless fullscreen, but I havent tested windowed mode. 

I use a Logitech G430, and used a Corsair Scimitar Pro in the past, and it happened with both mice. 

i have this problem, too. sometime it's what i want to use and then suddenly it starts moving at 1000 mph. i've changed all kinds of settings trying to get it to stop (windows mouse sensitivity, my mouse dps settings, in game sensitivity) and nothing works. it's terrible when you go to aim at something and right before you have it in your sites, your mouse zooms way past it. Using a Logitech G502 if that matters.

Edited by Magicfingers
hit / instead of the last .