Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My clan has no warlords???

So in my clan we had one warlord who was not the founder. Our warlord could not promote any player to the same rank and the founder was never actually warlord and was able to demote our warlord. Our clan now has no warlord, the founder is an officer and we have no way to promote anyone back up to the rank to change any clan "cosmetics" such as the name and emblem of the clan. Sure we can just rename ranks to warlord and what not but nobody would have the option to change the clan "cosmetics." Does anyone have a fix?

10 hours ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

I didn't think that was possible. The founder is automatically a warlord upon clan creation and i don't think they can demote themselves. Did the founder leave the clan and come back?

Yea he left and came back and if isn't supposed to be possible that's why i'm confused.

So he promoted someone to Warlord, left the clan, got invited back at a lesser rank, and somehow retained the ability to demote the Warlord left in charge?

Maybe it's a bug/glitch/loophole where clan creators will always have certain permissions within the clan that they created regardless of leaving.. interesting to know but definately make a support ticket about this.

I hope you get it cleared up.

2 hours ago, (PS4)the-creeperman said:

So he promoted someone to Warlord, left the clan, got invited back at a lesser rank, and somehow retained the ability to demote the Warlord left in charge?

Maybe it's a bug/glitch/loophole where clan creators will always have certain permissions within the clan that they created regardless of leaving.. interesting to know but definately make a support ticket about this.

I hope you get it cleared up.

Thats what I thought as well, thanks I will.