Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Capture 2 Hydrolyst - Solo mode

Tenno.Rukasu

I'm running some solo Eidolon captures and accomplished with Trinity, Oberon and Volt. As usual I'm trying to capture more than one per night, but my best time was one tricap in 29 minutes with Volt (Vazarin 223 Virtuous Strike). Already looked for videos on internet and there are just a few of those. Players was using macros  (which I don't like it, looks like cheating).  I need to do something bellow 25 minutes and ran out of ideas. Someone that's already pulling that can add some insights here? I don't have issues with weapon damage.

Thank you!

Hey guys, after a while I manege to capture 2 Hydrolyst in one night. I've made a guide, if anyone want to know how, there is it:

Edited by Tenno.Rukasu
Revisiting with a guide.

1 minute ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You say you don't have issues with weapon damage, but roughly how many shots does it take you to get rid of a joint? Also, maybe Rhino with a Roar build that still works well for Iron Skin?

2-3 shots. With Rhino/Chroma is one shot. Can't run with them, both can't heal or increase amp damage.

Just now, Tenno.Rukasu said:

2-3 shots. With Rhino/Chroma is one shot. Can't run with them, both can't heal or increase amp damage.

You said you are using Vazarin, and sence you are solo, having a frame with a healling ability is irrelavent.

6 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

You said you are using Vazarin, and sence you are solo, having a frame with a healling ability is irrelavent.

With Oberon/Trinity I use Madurai or Unairu to buff amp, with Volt I use his shields to buff amp so I need to run Vazarin to heal lures. I could run with any frame but amp damage would be even lower. Like I said, I don't have issues with weapon damage. I'm looking for another kind of insights. I would be glad if you can help.

Find another well-geared player and do it together. After a few tries, you'll find someone "compatible" with yourself. It would be like getting a 2x modifier to your total damage output.
If you get more, you might even make it to more than 1 run per night.

Edit: I know, you said solo mode, but I don't think there's much more to breaking the mechanics than that. 3 Eidolons were meant for well-geared teams.

Edited by Uthael

My current solo build is a poor man rhino roar build (160% power strength),

a 2 forma lanka build ~7k radiation, half of the build crit based

2-2-3 amp w/virtuous strike (R0), Madurai school half max

itzals cloak for quickly getting lures.

Alot of ciphers and health/energy restores.

Alot of mobility, remembering attacks and church level praying but Ive captured Terry and Garry solo with this. Hope this helps.