Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Improving Alert Missions In A Simple Way

LtZefar

Well for me, I only do Alert missions for the special rewards and maybe sometimes if the money reward is high.

But I have some ideas on how to improve it and make it more unique. 

Give the Alert some special feature to it like.

1: Double EXP for that mission.

No, don't think this will make people buy less of those EXP items. 1 Mission with double EXP will not do that much for a user. They might on the other hand see how valuable those EXP items are and might buy it for 3 or 7 days. Just give them a small taste of it.

2: Double money reward. Even the Alert money mission reward should be doubled. 

This won't hurt at all and later on when just doing some T3 void missions you get quite a lot of money. Enough to stop worrying about it unless you buy everything.

3: Double Monster count.

This would indeed get harder but it might also get a lot of more fun. There is nothing wrong with this. Too many missions have too few enemies around.

4: Higher Material drop.

Plain and simple. Or you could increase the amount of materials dropped per drop.

5: Higher mod count drop.

Mods can be farmed on certain missions for high level so for them it wouldn't be all that useful. Low level players could get a lot of help from it and have more fun with it. They'll stick around for longer.

6: Nightmare Mode. This one includes 2 bonus features at once.

All though I can understand if you don't want that when it might have Double Monster count and Double EXP. You'll be maxing out your weapons or so. But it'll be hard at least. Totally worth it as well.

You can throw in other stuff in the alert mission to spice them up and make them more fun to play. Having just a money reward isn't enough for most people to play them.

Also the Alert mission doesn't always need to have these bonus features on too. So you make it a bit more rare if you're too worried about people only using those missions for Materials and EXP.

But if this is added you give more people a reason to play those Alert missions and it will make it a more fun experience because you feel like you're rewarded more for it.

I ignore like 95% of the alert missions out there because they have nothing that I care about.