The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

Today I viewed the TennoCon 2018 stream from the very beginning when they were doing the giveaway.

I watched the whole stream and still haven't received the free Ash Prime I was promised.

And in case you ask, yes my account was linked with my Twitch. I double checked before the stream started.

Does anyone know what is actually happening? Because its been almost 14 hours and I still haven't gotten it. 

well i watched it also last night the whole thing which it was awesome i tried to link both of my warframe account and twitch account. But there was a bug saying: Twitch Sync: Linked to could not find,check back later or try and refresh your info. I did refresh the same thing while in the upper side of the site it was saying Your account is already linked with Twitch...any help?

Nothing here either.  I wish they would just give away a code on twitch streams and let people manually enter it to get it then and there, seems less likely to mess up.  Should easily be able to put something on-screen and disable the code after an hour or two. 

Same, watching all stream, no Ash Prime, but got Trinity Prime few days ago, so it isnt problem on my Twitch account. Hope Warframe staff will give some info soon, do we still will get it or not 😕

• Like 1

I know that it's a common response as of lately and you know about this issue but just in case, so you don't forget about one really unimportant tenno: there was no Ash Prime drop for me too 😉

Anyways, it was a great show, thanks for everything everyone at DE do for our community 😃

Edited by (PS4)ivan_sviripov