[DE]Megan

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

Posted (edited)

8a17ffc0b316193682d9262c021c8841.jpg

Tune in to TennoLive July 7 from 6 p.m. ET to 7 p.m. ET and discover the future of Warframe.

To celebrate the biggest reveals of the year, we’re running a Twitch Drop during TennoLive! Watch the stream at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 consecutive minutes with your Twitch and Warframe accounts linked and you’ll get a free Ash Prime!

TennoCon attendees will also receive a free Ash Prime within two weeks following the event.

REMEMBER TO LINK YOUR ACCOUNTS

Only viewers who have their Warframe accounts linked to their Twitch accounts are eligible to receive the Ash Prime Drop! So make sure your accounts are linked here.

Edited by Cleesus
added tweet
  • Like 37
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 3
  • Woah 4
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 3

Posted (edited)

*marks calendar*

Okay, you had my curiosity, now you have my undivided attention for that night 😛 

Edited by Aldrr
  • Haha 1

Hmm! It's always nice to have free spare slot - will watch!

LOL MY FRIEND JUST GOT DONE FARMING ASH AFTER REPEATEDLY DOING DEFECTION AND SURVIVAL FOR 48 HOURS

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1

Can you extend the time period? I can't be up at 2 AM but I'd be really b***hurt if I'd end up missing Ash Prime for that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

How live do we have to be, to get this? I have pretty crappy internet for streaming, and even on 240p it has to pause to buffer sometimes.

I usually have a tab open for the stream and just let my computer run with it on. that way I won't miss anything.

well... ive never liked ash, but wth, a free warframe slot is a free warframe slot.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

INB4 Trinity Prime is more expensive than Ash Prime.

I don't mind the free item in ~2 weeks!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I live in east side of europe , I dont really understand how time conversion works can some one tell me approximate time period ?

1 minute ago, bad4youLT said:

I live in east side of europe , I dont really understand how time conversion works can some one tell me approximate time period ?

just search 6pm ET. for me (in the netherlands) that is (according to google) 12 at night.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DreadedInferno said:

Hello, do you need to have Twitch Prime in order to get this drop, or is having a normal account fine? Thanks!

Any account that is properly linked and watching for the required time while they are live.

Twitch prime is only needed for the Twitch Prime drops.

• Like 1

Sucks for me, as I'll be at work and have no way to watch the event. Cheers to everyone that can watch it though. I'll just watch a vod or recap on Sunday.