The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoLive 2018 - Ash Prime Twitch Drop!

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, bryann816a said:

also for reference.. i stayed up. played the whole night. lvled up regular ash....really started to love it ttm.. got super hyped about prime. watched the world cup and then waited 2 more hours.. and then watched the stream at 6 am..waited 9 mins,, then boommm......buffer city, chat was turned off.. because the whole way it was just where is my ash.. lol.. imagine my frustration tho.. please use more than one stream method next time pls. twitch is not the most reliable. aussie internet is not the greatest. but i have a good connection and cannot help but wonder if another platform like youtube gaming would be better suited. at least look into it pretty pls!

Hi bryann, I just read your post and I really sympathized with you, indeed in case of having bad internet connection or such stuff, twitch can be not so reliable like your case
I really understand your frustration.

I hope DE will release another chance to give ashe prime for you in near future !

• Like 1

Just figured I'd put in my report i guess. Still have not received ash prime for my viewership just yet. You guys @ digital extremes keep doing you and I know you'll resolve this soon 🙂

EDIT: I figure i  Should put my IGN and twitch names here.

IGN: FACE_CLAIMER

TWITCH: FaceClaimer

Edited by FACE_CLAIMER
addition to my post, helpful for dev response