Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium Farming.

(XBOX)MasterProtector

I would like to formally suggest an idea after first marking some issues im personally having, this is just my experience but im a warlord of a small clan, i enjoy decorating and building, problem being if you are building an orokin based room like i am, even for a shadow clan size at 150 oxium per 4m walkway times over 300 minimum for the room im working on, thats tens of thousands of oxium which acquiring that much even with a booster is time consuming...... Not to mention just the sheer thousands needed for some sets or researches. the amount needed if one was doing this on their own is to high given how hard it is to farm them up, so what i would like to suggest are one of 4 solutions to this if it would be heard.

The first would simply be to increase the amount of oxium that drops from the oxium ospreys/ increase volume that spawn either or or both respectively.

The second being to add a drop chance to all other ospreys to have a chance of dropping oxium while keeping the guarantee on the oxium ospreys, this would then grant far more oxium gained overall.

third, and im not to sure how this would work, but some means of straight farming the resource (this could be applied to any resource) like the simulacrum in continuously farming say a picked enemy type in your own posted match, or host randomized event to certain enemy types so people can farm it for a certain resource. this in itself would grant some challenge while being a quicker way of gaining oxium or other resources should it be applied.

Finally, a means of trading resources, im sure this one has been mentioned before but frankly i do not see why one cant trade resources, it would allow other means besides just plat for people to make trades as i myself wouldnt mind trading for resources should i need them, with the new UI as well im curious if we cant highlight the section to input the number we want to make putting in amount easier for quality of life in trading. this kind of idea would go along brilliantly should an auction house ever be added.... with all this new content coming, sometimes sitting in trade chat for hours to get things done it really taking away from the joy of playing the game.

In conclusion, i hope any one of these ideas might be considered. if anyone has any additions to these ideas or new ones that might make this helpful please comment them below, if you also have any current advice on oxium farming, please let me know as well.

Edited by (XB1)MasterProtector

The chances are good that all of these problems are caused by the f2p mechanics. If you could trade resources, there would be little need for resource boosters. If you could get rare ingredients easily, there would be little need for resources boosters.

And believe me, I too am facing a mountain of oxium farming. Still 1500 needed just to craft VaubanP chassis--which will cost 7000 and put me at 0 😞

46 minutes ago, NullSaint said:

The chances are good that all of these problems are caused by the f2p mechanics. If you could trade resources, there would be little need for resource boosters. If you could get rare ingredients easily, there would be little need for resources boosters.

And believe me, I too am facing a mountain of oxium farming. Still 1500 needed just to craft VaubanP chassis--which will cost 7000 and put me at 0 😞

true enough about resource boosters, but only one of the 4 methods mentioned revolves on trading. the other 3 are more mechanical, and all 4 of them have plausibility i believe anyways. 

3 hours ago, (XB1)MasterProtector said:

true enough about resource boosters, but only one of the 4 methods mentioned revolves on trading. the other 3 are more mechanical, and all 4 of them have plausibility i believe anyways. 

Well good luck, then! :community: