Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disconnect issues

(XBOX)Rascal 016

Well, I was able to launch the game just fine and play through the quest just fine, but ever since I beat the quest, I am unable to truly play the game due to constant disconnect messages.

I can roam around my ship just fine, but if I enter a mission, move around for a bit, or just sit there, shortly after landing the game says it has disconnected and is returning me to the main menu, along with that I'm constantly getting the network not responding message and it's really annoying.

In short I can't complete any missions because of the constant disconnect bug, and I have done everything from resetting my Xbox, hard resetting my Xbox, restarting the router, trying to launch other games first, etc. But nothing works.

If it helps at all, I'm an Xbox insider "Alpha skip-ahead" user, I'm not sure if that would affect the game in any way, but just in case. 

Thank you for your hard work DE, I'm loving the new update, I just wish I could take my Excalibur umbra out for a proper spin.

WORKAROUND: Set matcmaking to invite only and build your squad from there.

WORKAROUND EDIT: The workaround should work most of the time if you are the squad leader, however regardless, it doesn't 100% work. My apologies for not finding a perfect fix, luckily this should be fixed officially soon.

Thank you for the help in finding this workaround, spacemom is proud of you all 😛

Edited by (XB1)nglm007
Short term fix is unstable

I am currently a Alpha Skip Ahead Insider, but I am more positive that the new warframe update, The Sacrifice, is the issue. The reason I say this. If it were an insider build problem it would be effecting more than just Warframe. My internet connection is in top shape and is not the issue nor is it Xbox Insider issue.

If it was xbox issue or insider issue. All the insiders who play this game would be having this exact issue. I have insider friends and really it is me that is having this issue. So whatever this warframe bug is; it is only occuring to some players and not all.

50 minutes ago, (XB1)Highlanderz 96 said:

I'm getting the exact same problem, Meg mentioned pming her during xbox one at one and I have done this, hopefully it gets to the right people and gets fixed soon, it looks like a large chunk of the player base (console at least) is getting this 

Thx for letting me know, hopefully its fixed soon, i posted a workaround back on the main topic.

23 hours ago, (XB1)Xbob bobingsonX said:

The workaround doesn't work one hundred percent of the time as I'm still getting kicked out at the same time as I'm talking to my friends so it can't be the internet it has to be the new update

Okay, thanks for letting me know, I'll update my post, I have not been having issues, but I think that you need to be the group leader for it to 100% work, however, maybe it's just a rare disconnect issue in general. If more people comment on here, I'm sure we will find out. Anyways, thank you for letting me know, again.

On 2018-07-07 at 5:18 AM, (XB1)Xbob bobingsonX said:

Same problem as me I'm also in xbox alpha skip ahead this started happening after I updated to 23

I also have the same I got alpha skip ahead just before Umbra Update and since then constant network loss and it's just getting worse, it use to be every other game now I can't even enter my clan dojo or anymission without getting disconnected.

• 4 weeks later...

This is still an issue.. Fairly new to Warframe and absolutely love the game, progressing well and a full understanding on it's content.

Although.. I keep getting the exact same issue as other users in regards to disconnections, it's getting so god damn frustrating, I spent 45 minutes farming with a friend yesterday only to be kicked and gain jack all resources for it, not impressed. This has happened on a number of occasions wasting around 7+ hours of gameplay, Warframe/DE, please release a hotfix. - FYI Patched a 300mb install last week (if this was a hotfix). - Still have the issue.