Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bundle Coming Soon ?

Kh3MiC4L

hello i realy like this game and i purshased founder pack and some platinum but with everyone telling not to buy stuff because we can craft i feel like i dont have much too buy :P i know its might sound wierd but often i dont want to buy cuz its feel old ... i would like to see more starter bundle pack and advanced bundle pack whit maybe random benifits like 1 rare cards so its feel like gambling and not a sure lost cuz you know the outcome you get it in 2 planets ....

sry for my bad english but i hope you understand my point and feeling lol /tearzzz

also my progression is still not that far so no dojo / or high level waepaons i can buy use

Edited by Kh3MiC4L

Buy, slots, reactors and catalyst, and colors.

Even with new bundles their not worth it. As it can all be gotten in the game itself without having to shell out real money. 

this. if u want, u could buy a really cheap frame to play with until u have farmed the necessary components for another.

but buying frames isn't that desirable, just due to the cost vs farming drops.

boosters are a nice purchase, but remember, timer keeps going even while you are offline (sad face) so only buy them when you KNOW you have enough time to play to make them worth it.

also, u can invest in formas, but don't use formas on weapons u don't like, or just plain incredibly weak weapons.

i only suggest the buying of formas to new players, like yourself, who don't really have the option or luxury of "farming voids" for these things.