Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept - "Havok" - Inpired by Anthem's Javelin - Collossus

ganjou234

Havok is a slow, tanky, ranged damage dealer. Relying on his internal ammunition storage and integrated weapons that work in conjunction with his main armaments to deal damage.

• Health - 300 (900 at Rank 30)
  • Armor - 400
  • Shield - 0
  • Energy - 150 (225 at Rank 30)
  • Sprint Speed - 0.85 (1.10 at 0% Ablative Plates)

Abilities

• Passive (updated 7/16/2018)
    • "Warlord" (7/16/2018)
      • Integrated Ammo Banks
        • Weapon Magazine Capacity Increased by 50% (affects Primary, Secondary, Sentinel Weapons, Exalted Weapons)
        • Weapon Maximum Ammo Increased by 100% (affects Primary, Secondary weapons)
      • Reinforced Ablative Plates (7/16/2018)
        • +400 (100% of base armor) Additive Bonus Armor. (7/16/2018)
        • Bonus degrades after 1 second of being damaged by 10% (-40) per second in combat, and recharges at 20% (+80) per second after 2 seconds of not being damaged. (7/16/2018)
        • Bonus is added after and is not affected by mods. (7/16/2018)
        • Increases sprint and move speed by 30% when at 0%. (7/16/2018)
  1. Guardian/Aggressor Sentry 25 Energy (updated 7/16/2018)
    • Hold 1 to activate Havok's shoulder mounted turret, tap to switch between Guardian mode and Aggressor mode.
      • Guardian - Turret Automatically shoots nearby enemies, prioritizing those closest to Havok.
      • Aggressor - Turret will focus on the enemies closest to Havok's crosshairs, capable of targeting weakspots (like heads or Eidolon Joints)
    • Turret consumes 0.25 energy per second and 5% of maximum energy every time it reloads.
    • Damage of the turret is affected by Power Strength and Rifle mods.
    • Turret's mods can be modified, it's considered an exalted weapon with its own arsenal slot. (7/14/2018)
    • Base IPS: 40I 40P 40S
    • Base Crit and Status Chance: 20% Crit Multiplier: 3.0x (7/14/2018)
    •  Falloff Damage: 400m - 600m (7/16/2018)
    • Targets enemies up to 600m away. (7/16/2018)
    • Magazine Capacity: 1000
    • Reload Speed: 4 seconds (7/16/2018)
    • Rate of fire: 8 rounds/s (7/16/2018)
    • Havok has 2 turrets mounted, one on each shoulder. Switching shoulder view closes and opens the other turret.
    • Augment - Point Defence:  Guardian Mode will prioritize and shoot down incoming missiles. (7/16/2018)
    • giphy.gif
    • giphy.gif
  2. Fullsilade 50 Energy (updated 7/14/2018)
    • Consume energy to boost Primary weapon's Multishot.
    • Each point of energy is equivalent to 1% boost in Multishot. Energy to multishot conversion is affected by Power Strength.
    • Consumes ammo from the maximum ammo pool, equivalent to 1 whole magazine.
    • Requires ammo to cast. (7/14/2018)
  3. Smoke Screen 25 Energy (updated 7/16/2018)
    • Launches smoke canisters that inflict a blind status on enemies.
    • Enemies within the area of effect are blinded for 5 seconds. Blind duration is not affected by duration mods. (7/16/2018)
    • Can be cast 3 times with each cast increasing the range. Consume energy on the third cast. (7/13/2018)
    • 5m/10m/15m radius range per cast. (7/13/2018)
    • Augment - Imbued CanistersInflict an elemental status effect instead of a blind. Warframe energy color determines the status effects. (Radiation, Blast, Viral, Magnetic) (7/13/2018)
    • Augment - Healing Mist: Havok and his allies are healed for 600HP over 10s instead. Range is set to a 15m at all casts. (7/13/2018)
  4. Keep Firing 100 Energy (updated 7/14/2018)
    • Places your equipped weapon's whole ammo pool into its magazine for 10 seconds. Affected by duration.
    • Armor is increased by 10% per 1 ammo for the duration.
    • Requires ammo to cast. (7/14/2018)
    • Knockdowns and staggers are resisted for the duration and are instead converted to a 20% accuracy debuff that lasts for 1 second. (7/13/2018)
      • Each subsequent knockdown and stagger resisted within 1 second after the previous will increase the debuff by 1%, up to a maximum of 40% debuff to accuracy. (7/13/2018)
    • Enemies killed by Havok while the skill is active refunds the amount bullets used to kill the enemy and reduces any accuracy debuff by 1%.(7/13/2018)
    • Augment - Glorious Stand: All allies within 1m have their weapons consume 0 ammo when firing. Distance unaffected by range mods. (7/13/2018)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Edited by ganjou234
Clarified reload stat and reduced rate of fire of 1st ability

1 hour ago, affropiaf said:

for the last ability , it ll be great if it boost the fire rate too

I think it would bee too overpowered when combined with the 2nd ability - Fullsilade.

On 2018-07-07 at 3:49 PM, ganjou234 said:
  • Fullsilade 50 Energy
    • Consume energy to boost Primary weapon's Multishot.
    • Each point of energy is equivalent to 1% boost in Multishot. Energy to multishot conversion is affected by Power Strength.
    • Consumes ammo from the maximum ammo pool, equivalent to 1 whole magazine.

At base Power Strength and Efficiency it would boost Multishot by 50% (additive).

If the player wants to have lots of firerate then they'd have to mod the weapon or use high firerate ones.

Edited by ganjou234

what if, instead of 

On 2018-07-07 at 9:49 AM, ganjou234 said:

Keep Firing 100 Energy

• Places your equipped weapon's whole ammo pool into its magazine for 10 seconds. Affected by duration.

why not changing this ability like the claptrap's gunzerker

u have have the akimbo version of ur weapon , u can t stop firing until it s ends, if allies are within X metter , the have the same buff as u . like 

this : https://youtu.be/sgr4O44rEc0?t=57s ?

Edited by affropiaf

2 hours ago, affropiaf said:

what if, instead of 

why not changing this ability like the claptrap's gunzerker

u have have the akimbo version of ur weapon , u can t stop firing until it s ends, if allies are within X metter , the have the same buff as u . like 

this : https://youtu.be/sgr4O44rEc0?t=57s ?

It's actually derived from Kreig the Psycho's Bloodlust Tree - Blood-Filled Guns hehehehe.....

15 hours ago, affropiaf said:

since it s inspiring from the psycho, why not add :

u take damage over time each second but ur armor increase each time ?

Thats a good idea....+1% per second of receiving damage maxing out at 100%.

5 hours ago, (PS4)warhero229 said:

Looks a lot like earlier versions of mine tbh.

Assuming that's a coincidence. Anyway, needs balancing for sure. I mean the stats just seem a bit much.

Woah......duuude. This is totally a coincidence lol. Havok/Havoc is such a badass name I just had to pick it among my other options. I think my stats are balanced, like the sprint speed is 0.8, he has no shields, and he gets very very slow when he uses "Keep Firing".

Edited by ganjou234

I like that your sentry (ability 1) is basically like a companion more than anything...

But I feel like your number 4 ability could use something more.. right now it seems like a really awesome emergency ability which usually doesn't take the place of a fourth ability, but I wouldn't know what to switch it with... I'd definitely add that you can't be knocked down/ragdolled and possibly an innate punch through feature too. Small stuff that doesn't make it too much, but also makes it more of a

200.gif

moment lol

16 minutes ago, SirSovereign said:

I'd definitely add that you can't be knocked down/ragdolled and possibly an innate punch through feature too.

This is a good idea. I've updated and added a modified version of knockdown/stagger resistance.

What do you think of it?

1 minute ago, ganjou234 said:

This is a good idea. I've updated and added a modified version of knockdown/stagger resistance.

What do you think of it?

I like it.. I like that you added a way to get your ammo back too since you'll be firing all over the place probably lol

8 minutes ago, SirSovereign said:

I like it.. I like that you added a way to get your ammo back too since you'll be firing all over the place probably lol

It would be bad running outta ammo when the player has multiple fire-rate mods on. At least it'll help out carrier with all the ammo consumption going lol

Updated Descriptions and Stats.

List of changes....

• Turret's mods can be modified, it's considered an exalted weapon with its own arsenal slot. (Added new Detail 7/14/2018)
    • Base Crit and Status Chance: 20% Crit Multiplier: 3.0x (Increased Crit Multiplier 2.0x -> 3.0x 7/14/2018)
    • Falloff Damage: 400m - 600m (Added falloff damage 7/16/2018)
    • Targets enemies up to 600m away. (Added maximum targeting range 7/16/2018)
    • Augment - Point Defence:  Guardian Mode will prioritize and shoot down incoming missiles. (Added Augment 7/16/2018)
  2. Fullsilade 50 Energy (updated 7/14/2018)
    • Requires ammo to cast. (Added new Detail 7/14/2018)
  3. Smoke Screen 25 Energy (updated 7/13/2018)
    • Can be cast 3 times with each cast increasing the range. Consume energy on the third cast. (Added new Detail 7/13/2018)
    • 5m/10m/15m radius range per cast. (Added new Detail 7/13/2018)
    • Augment - Imbued CanistersInflict an elemental status effect instead of a blind. Warframe energy color determines the status effects. (Radiation, Blast, Viral, Magnetic) (Added Augment 7/13/2018)
    • Augment - Healing Mist: Havok and his allies are healed for 600HP over 10s instead. Range is set to a 15m at all casts. (Added Augment 7/13/2018)
  4. Keep Firing 100 Energy (updated 7/14/2018)
    • Requires ammo to cast. (Added new Detail 7/14/2018)
    • Knockdowns and staggers are resisted for the duration and are instead converted to a 20% accuracy debuff that lasts for 1 second. (Added new Detail 7/13/2018)
      • Each subsequent knockdown and stagger resisted within 1 second after the previous will increase the debuff by 1%, up to a maximum of 40% debuff to accuracy. (Added new Detail 7/13/2018)
    • Enemies killed by Havok while the skill is active refunds the amount bullets used to kill the enemy and reduces any accuracy debuff by 1%.(7/13/2018)
    • Augment - Glorious Stand: All allies within 1m have their weapons consume 0 ammo when firing. Distance unaffected by range mods. (Added Augment 7/13/2018)

Edited by ganjou234

• Passive (updated 7/16/2018)
    • "Warlord" (Added name for passive 7/16/2018)
      • Reinforced Ablative Plates (Added 7/16/2018)
        • +400 (100% of base armor) Additive Bonus Armor. (7/16/2018)
        • Bonus degrades after 1 second by 10% (-40) per second in combat, and recharges at 20% (+80) per second after 2 seconds out of combat. (7/16/2018)
        • Bonus is added after and is not affected by mods. (7/16/2018)
        • Increases sprint and move speed by 30% when at 0%. (7/16/2018)

What's the status chance on the sentry?

Damage wise as it stands- it's more damage than Dex Pixia after Dex Pixia has all four stacks of razorwing blitz because of the critical multiplier

The new armor mechanic on the passive sounds cool.. for the first ten seconds in a battle you get a pretty good boost, but in longer battles you have to either retreat or take more damage? Would "in combat" only count as taking damage?

22 minutes ago, SirSovereign said:

What's the status chance on the sentry?

Damage wise as it stands- it's more damage than Dex Pixia after Dex Pixia has all four stacks of razorwing blitz because of the critical multiplier

The new armor mechanic on the passive sounds cool.. for the first ten seconds in a battle you get a pretty good boost, but in longer battles you have to either retreat or take more damage? Would "in combat" only count as taking damage?

20% Status Chance and 20% Crit Chance. Think it's overpowered? It only has 10RPS fire rate....

"In combat" means as long as Havok is taking damage his ablative armor will degrade.

Just now, ganjou234 said:

20% Status Chance and 20% Crit Chance. Think it's overpowered? It only has 10RPS fire rate....

I don't really believe in "overpowered" in this game... but they do tend to put exalted weapons near eachother. I hate seeing them "fix" things that are doing more damage than they thought they would (like chromatic blade and wukong's staff), but they do it anyways..

Your weapon out does both Titania's Dex Pixia and Mesa's Regulators while being able to move and I assume still use your other weapons.. It also never needs to reload and holds 40k sustained DPS just from rifle mods.. not including what I would assume would be a damage buff from ability str  BEFORE crit is involved..

It has 43% status chance and with critical hits involved, and you're at an average of 150k sustained dps (50% critical chance with mods with a 6.6 multiplier)

It's not really OP since we can hit these numbers with the perfect riven on specific primaries, but it is quite a lot.. Especially when you consider It'll be moving with you, you'll be able to use your weapons still, AND it auto locks onto targets acrossed the map.. (600 m is pretty far away).. I wouldn't lower the damage by much.. But I do wonder why you decided to increase the crit multiplier

17 minutes ago, SirSovereign said:

It also never needs to reload

It does need to reload, though it has a magazine size of 1000

• Magazine Capacity: 1000 Reload Speed: 4 seconds

I should probably place that on a separate bullet.. xD

21 minutes ago, SirSovereign said:

But I do wonder why you decided to increase the crit multiplier

I bumped up the crit modifier since it has a slow rate of fire (10rps), kinda like how IRL high caliber guns have a slower fire rate but pack a bigger punch.

23 minutes ago, SirSovereign said:

AND it auto locks onto targets acrossed the map.. (600 m is pretty far away).

I had the open-world areas in mind here, made it useable in the Plains and/or Fortuna.

UPDATED:

• Reload Speed: 4 seconds (Moved to separate bullet for clarity 7/16/2018)
    • Rate of fire: 8 rounds/s (From 10rps -> 8rps 7/16/2018)

Seems good now... It's sitting around 120k burst dps which seems high if you compare it to Dex Pixia, but is tolerable when compared to Mesa'a regulators

I forgot Mesa's peacemaker had a percent damage increase based on ability str that can amplify the damage by about 449% AND she gets a 7.5% bonus and firerate increase (per shot) stacking up to a maximum 250% increase... but she's standing still while doing this so I guess that evens it out

I'm currently doing math on my weapons as well to compare lol