Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No more cursor while using mouse & keyboard (PS4)

Hi everyone!
I realise when I first launch my game after the sacrifice update that the cursor now disappear while I'm using mouse & keyboard where it was fully available on the previous version of the game.
I know that a lot of people don't even care about that but for me it's kind of an issue because I'm actually enjoying playing mouse & keyboard but now I'm forced to use my controller to navigate in menus ect.
Also I think that the possibility to bind our keys for mouse & keyboard and fully navigate in the game with them (gear, extract mission menu, corpus hacking, ect) on console would be cool.
Like I said I know a lot of you will probably pass on that post but as a community our feedback can make the game a lot better for everyone so feel free to upvote that post if you want to help 🙂

P.S : I'm French BTW so sorry if my english is bad ^^

Edited by (PS4)JusteKevin

Yeah so very true well My Controller Broke last week so I decided to plug in my mouse and keyboard but I’m having issues I’m really bummed out it was already really bugged before but now it’s even worse I can’t even play the sacrifice Quest because the Keyboard and mouse UI are broken. I hated the Cursor UI but I tried to adapt to it but now I can’t even play the game because nothing works -_- I’m really disappointed  it needs to be fixed and adjusted ASAP 

Edited by (PS4)BadboyDCX

Why won’t they fix this it’s been weeks and I can’t even play the game correctly it’s really disappointing that DE doesn’t  pay enough attention to Console players that much, so what’s was the point of adding the cursor update if it’s buggy as hell and now they are adding Nintendo Switch I bet I’ll take a good 3-4 months before they ever release an update that PC got months ago lol

il y a une heure, (PS4)BadboyDCX a dit :

Why won’t they fix this it’s been weeks and I can’t even play the game correctly it’s really disappointing that DE doesn’t  pay enough attention to Console players that much, so what’s was the point of adding the cursor update if it’s buggy as hell and now they are adding Nintendo Switch I bet I’ll take a good 3-4 months before they ever release an update that PC got months ago lol

The best things that we can actually do is give that feedback to DE but we're not enough be heard 😕

I have the opposite problem. I want the option to remove the cursor. I actually stopped logging in daily every since the cursor popped in. It is making menu navigation a really huge issue. It isnt a bad idea as some of you are upset at it not working, but i can’t stand how the controller navigation is so poorly integrated. I have a PC, one several times more powerful than my ps4, if i wanted to navigate a menu like i would on a PC, i would have started my game with that.  If there was an option to turn off the cursor so we can have optimal navigation for the controlling mediums we have on hand, that be great.