Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Fix Speed Room Spawn Rates, Please?

(XBOX)Y4 DADDY

Recently I’ve decided to hunt for the achievements of Warframe for unheard of reasons (bragging rights), so you could imagine how I felt when I found out that the Speed Test Room the Test Room with the lowest spawn rate is the one I needed. I wouldn’t even be surprised if the spawns of this room are glitched in the first place since I have ran both the extermination and capture missions of Lua for hours and hours with absolutely no Speed Rooms. You know what I got instead? Literally every other room, MULTIPLE TIMES. And no, it’s not just a case of bad luck for me, i’m not the only one experiencing this issue , some ran Lua missions for weeks with no results. Even if it IS a case of bad luck, it STILL needs to be fixed. Trust me when I say that I understand the grind and accept grinding in Warframe, but grinding for a ROOM SPAWN? That’s where I draw the line.

Sorry if I come off as overly angry, this attitude is just the result of grinding Lua for hours on end. Please fix this issue. Thank you.

(Also P.S. You guys did a great job at Tennocon!)

Edited by (XB1)Y4 DADDY

guess i ve been lucky without knowing it  , i ve been trying to do the music  puzzle for octavia i have gotten nothing but speed rooms  and then the puzzle where you hop into the pipes   a total of 3 times  , the one with the eye laser  machine 1 time , and yesterday i got the one where someone has to get  zapped on the plate .

So you’re saying that me and the countless others spending hours upon hours grinding for a ROOM, are just experiencing “bad luck”? You can call me delusional because I definitely refuse to believe that.

Edited by (XB1)Y4 DADDY