Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea. Record statistics and awards.

BelaRUS94FR

Hello.

I ask you to add a reward for being in the top on missions: defense and survival.

Since the statistics of players are often reset, then there is no motivation in the competition for the first place.

So we will have the motivation to spend more time in this game.

Dear DE, I ask you to pay attention to this.
With impregnation I await an answer.

Example statistics on the screenshot.

Спойлер

20180709002232_1.jpg

Edited by BelaRUS94FR

5 минут назад, Nakak сказал:

Oh, so you just want awards for being in the mission type longest.

Well, when almost everything is there, you want some kind of rivalry in statistics. All the same it's not so easy to defend and survive when the bots are 2000+ hard.

44 minutes ago, BelaRUS94FR said:

With impregnation I await an answer.

may have the wrong word choice there lol.

There's two major problems with leaderboards:

1. apparently they draw significant server power as (I believe) DE Aiden said shortly before the kill leaderboards were removed

2. How long they should last and what should be the purpose

the 1st one alone makes me want to say get rid of all leaderboards, as they're currently only tied to bragging rights

The second one is a more interesting question, well defined seasons could be introduced with several tiers of rewards, joining would be passive

-The top 4 players would receive a prize at the end of the season if they are in a top spot for say, defense/etc. This prize would have to be useful but benign enough to prevent widespread cheating/misinformation/false flagging events that have been a problem in the past. (Prize idea: 100k kuva, 10 random in-circulation radiant relics)

-The top 100 players (25 squads) after that would, in addition, receive a minor prize (10 random in circulation radiant relics)

-The top 1000 players after that would receive an even more minor prize (10 random in-circ flawless relics)

-the top 10000 players after that would receive an even more minor prize (10 random in-circ exceptional radiants)

-the top 100000 players after that would receive an even more minor prize (10 random in-circ relics)

The prizes at stake are relatively benign, discouraging the idea you have to run defense until it softlocks, but significant enough that a group could do it for fun and see a tangible reward for going until wave 40 (probably enough to get you in the top 10k). To match this a season would likely be only a couple weeks to a month long, as the prizes at stake aren't game changing enough to upturn the game. (you can do 28 rerolls with that sweet kuva money)

11 часов назад, Gandergear сказал:

may have the wrong word choice there lol.

Thanks for the answer. I apologize in advance, I use an interpreter.

Well, awards in the form of Kuva are very valuable, but loans and relics are not very interesting. Unless there will be relics from the vault.

You can also add as rewards: the legendary core,mods riven, ready formas  and multipliers.