Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Waponary ?

Argentus

Question

Haven't used any of those clan exclusive weapons. Watched youtube, but its not the same.

Tried a lot of weapon, available for any player though.

So what should I try at first? What are the most fun/powerful/unbalanced/frustrating weapon to use?

4 answers to this question

Acrid, Torid and Ogris are the most powerfull.

Acrid is insane.

Supra has the highest Dps, but its aim is terrible. Dera is pretty good but has travel time which makes it a tad harder to use, its 100% accurate though. (Use it with Volts shield to get instant hits).

Lanka is somewhat hard to use but has nice damage. (do note that due to the fire rate (charge up) you will probably be outgunned by other weapons)

Flux Rifle - easy to aim, ok damage. limited range bugged me (heared it can be used with volts shield for unlimited range, never tried though)

"that flux rifle pistol what ever its called" - pretty crappy all over.

flamethrower (ingis/ignis?) fun but not very good. Needs major rework.

finished the game with mk1-braton + viper ( 4 times formaed + potato ). Now i'm switching to flux + acrid. It's sad that i had to kill everything until i realized i can kill faster xD

Flux is machine gun specific ( playstyle ), i like this. You will curse sometimes when you can't reach an enemy with it tough, it's mid range only and for endgame you want to kill stuff from far !

acrid is semi automatic, which means if you want to kill 800 enemies on cyath you will need to make at least 800 clicks / mission, so you will love flux because of this, but it has the best dps atm. If you make the math it's around ( ( 25 + 4*18 ) * 3,2 ) * 5 / 4 sec = 388 dmg / sec ( the 5 comes from the dmg type mods and it's innacurate, 25 is base dmg and it's not over 4 sec, 3.2 is from multishot )

Note that most weapons are comparable if you only aim to finish the game, just choose the one you like, high end clan weapons are only for min-maxers

Edited by Tudi69

Well, first off what is your mastery rank?  Because the weapons have different levels they require before you can make them.

For instance, Acrid required mastery rank 7 before you can build it.  So does the Supra (I believe).

But Torid, Dera, and Ignis (don't build this one) require lower rank.  I would see what you can build at your mastery level and take it from there.