Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loot Radar

Qynchou

A very simple problem that can be fixed very easily. Currently when you have thiefs wit on your frame equipped you see everyones drops on the minimap. Problem arises when you pick your drop up, the little indicator doesnt disappear. This causes a lot of confusion since you cant distinguish between your drops and ally drops on the minimap (if its not a bug that ally drops are displayed).

Screenshot:

478nq.png

Suggestion: 

-Remove minimap displaying ally drops, since its a personal mod and not an aura, it just doesnt make any sense why would I see my ally drops on the minimap.

Or

-Change the display color of ally drops, that way I can tell which mats/mods I havent picked up yet.

Yea please just remove other players loot when you pick it up. The reason I thought it was still there is so you could mark it for others when you pick your own up. But in all honesty they should equip the mod on their own frame themselves and "waste a mod slot" if they want to see loot, that's why I have it on.

• 2 weeks later...

-Remove minimap displaying ally drops, since its a personal mod and not an aura, it just doesnt make any sense why would I see my ally drops on the minimap.

+1

agree, i'm equip my loot radar should only applies to me, not my allies whom has not loot his/her share yet.

if DE say this is working as intended, please move loot radar to aura. it doesnt make any senses.

off-topic: should my redirection max rank applies to my allies as well? 4 players with max rank redirection. lol