The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Great TennoCon 2018 Ash Prime Drop Fix!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-07-09 at 9:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

DE, you guys are straight out AMAZING !!!

Thank you Guys!!

So I'm a little bit disappointed to see that, despite watching the Twitch stream in its entirety (which was really cool to see), I didn't see this notification for the change in the criteria for whether I'd qualify for the Ash Prime handout until too late.  I understand the technical difficulties, though.  Pity they weren't a little more forgiving or wide-reaching in the rectification.  I had logged into the Warframe site ahead of time to ensure my account was properly linked to Twitch; it's kind of a shame they didn't count logins to the web site for qualification in the script that I had missed.

I'm not asking for "restitution" or anything; I just want to put my feedback as to my experience out there:  I was promised a Thing in return for my time, and it was not forthcoming.  This puts a sour taste in my mouth.  It is, however, in the grand scheme of things, not what I would quanify as a Big Deal.

As I read through this forum , I don't think people who met the requirement(both before and after they changed) and didn't get ash prime is a small number,

I log in to the game 2 times last week, linked account on friday after saw that they gonna give away ash prime, stayed up 5a.m.(time on my country) and watch tenno con 2018 until the every end to make sure I met my requirement and still didn't get it till today.

As people like me who do everything and don't get anything while there're a lot of people who didn't every open the stream and got the price ,so you gonna say those people didn't have any rights to complain huh?

Edit : not to mention that they even changed requirement at the end no one can go back time to log in and met their requirement too, that why everyone complain

Edited by (PS4)Scarism

Umm... Does the mobile app count as a platform? If not then I will be disappointed as I am currently away from home and have been unable to log in on my PC for the past 10 days. I did tune in for the entire Tennolive but I guess that doen't really matter anymore. I can only assume that there are others who had the same problem as me and I will be speaking for them too. If that is too out of the way then no matter, but if possible it would be greatly appreciated if Ash Prime can be given to those of us who watched Tennolive but where unable to log into Warframe.

On July 9, 2018 at 2:19 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

What happens if you have almost half-a-million people watching TennoLive and many of them expecting a Twitch Drop?

Well, the answer is kind of complicated, but you've waited long enough for some closure so please read this quick post for the dirty details:

a) We had many more people watching than anticipated and our servers could not keep up with the data coming from Twitch.
b) Since we cannot turn back time, we have no way of knowing who was actually watching.
c) We have a very generous solution in spite of b).

Anyone who has logged into Warframe in the past 7 days on any platform with a Twitch linked account and did not receive the Ash Prime Drop will receive one! 

We will let you know when the script is finished, should be some time this week!

Thank you. 

Edit:

Script is in progress and should be done within 2-6 hours on all platforms!

SCRIPT IS DONE! 

Didnt recive mine plse help.._.._

Le 09/07/2018 à 10:19, [DE]Rebecca a dit :

I have two accounts on PS4. In one I'm mr 23 (Claudio-MAF) in the other mr 7(Messias-XD). I usually get mr 23 in the twitch. This time I used mr 7 because I do not have ASH on it. I did not receive the drop at any. 😞 😞 😞 .