Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Are My Two Builds

-UB3RN00B-

Question

2 answers to this question

Not gonna comment on Dread, I don't use it or have it formaed to recommend the best build. As for - Nekros looks alright, but you don't really need that efficiency on him, you'll have plenty of HP from the orbs.

What I have in my build instead of Fleeting Expretise and Continuity is Transient Fortitude and Creeping Terrify.  Because your 2nd ability - Terrify - will be you best survival tool, you will need some strength so that it affects as many enemies around you as possible (for that reason I also use Power Drift instead of Cunning, add 3 more enemies to CC, but this one isn't that important). And Creeping Terrify will slow them down to a crawl and thus will simplify things a lot, because there's many scenarios where you don't want them to run away like cucarachas.

EDIT: also, Terrify is a very fast cast so you can easily spend energy to be able to pick up energy orbs, which will replenish more health, while Creeping won't make a total mess out of some missions. Well,  and Terrify removes a bit of armor too, so it's a really helpful ability for a Desecrate oriented build.

Edited by DarthKadra