Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Droptables 2.0 Public Accessible

Skarmax

Since the new drop tables farming is not "more effective" as claimed by DE beause nobody really knows which enemy drops what on which planet during which gamemode. So I kindly ask DE to release on any website a complete data about those drops. So those drops will work as intended to be "more effective" and less painful.

Edited by Skarmax

i prefer not to know.

why not? I mean, I need "streamline" really badly and didn't get it after playing all missions i have unlocked at least 5 times... but tons of "reach", "preasure point", "fury" and some sentinels mods

I am hoping for something along these lines:

-snip-

Enemies - Elites/Minibosses

-snip-

Loot/Drops

This is just a tiny subsection that was born with the announcement of new loot tables "2.0" (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/94177-drop-tables-20/)

The idea would be to make a simple in-game database that could be completed by the players. This could have info about each enemy type (added as you kill them). And upon killing enemies of each type, players could be able to unlock more information about that particular enemy type depending on thresholds. This way players would be able to unlock knowledge about each enemy, and get information about their drops... like what mods does this enemy drop, what are the %s of each drop, what's the % of this enemy dropping loot, etc.

In a similar fashion, this could be applied to adding specific lore about each enemy as described in the Lore section below.

An addition to motivate the player even further, could be to add a symbolic extra % to that particular enemy drops as the player unlocks more information about it.

-snip-

It would be a cool way to give us more of a bit of accomplishment and we'd gain access to the  knowledge gradually and reap our rewards while advancing as a successful killing machine :P

Since the new drop tables farming is not "more effective" as claimed by DE beause nobody really knows which enemy drops what on which planet during which gamemode. So I kindly ask DE to release on any website a complete data about those drops. So those drops will work as intended to be "more effective" and less painful.

You could go various places and and see what drops...

or you could wait for the dataminers...

or you could wait for DE to release their "codex"...

why not? I mean, I need "streamline" really badly and didn't get it after playing all missions i have unlocked at least 5 times... but tons of "reach", "preasure point", "fury" and some sentinels mods

Streamline drops rarely from Grineer Lancer. So the best way to farm them would be Lua on Earth.

You could go various places and and see what drops...

or you could wait for the dataminers...

or you could wait for DE to release their "codex"...

as i stated, i did every mission multiple times. dataminers surely use better method than i would "oh, i killed <enemy_xyz> and he dropped <mod_name>" and write  it down on a piece of paper. To make this data reliable, I'd need to kill at least 10k of every enemy type and write down drops

False. Steve has already stated that they are working on a sort of bestiary where we will be able to find all of this info in the Lore section of the game.

this would be pretty cool. first, only "????" as mob names. but then after killing i.e. 100 of them, there will appear i.e. "runner" - <description> <possible drops> <weakness> <strengths>. this could be even implemented as a mission "discover <enemy")

Edited by Skarmax

this would be pretty cool. first, only "????" as mob names. but then after killing i.e. 100 of them, there will appear i.e. "runner" - <description> <possible drops> <weakness> <strengths>

This would be awesome ! I must have missed where it was talked about. 

Have we any idea of a timeframe ? or was this U10 stuff?

This would be awesome ! I must have missed where it was talked about. 

Have we any idea of a timeframe ? or was this U10 stuff?

Someone proposed that in the "Drop Tables 2.0"-thread and Steve commented on it by saying "it's in the works". Sounds like U10 or even later to me.

..and there's another topic to discuss about drop-rating or drop-tables.

apparently these are the biggest issues around this game.. by the way, it's since looong time.

in my opinion "mods" are just the top of the iceberg, as we all were looking at Grineer dropping Trinity's blueprints.

i suppose that the whole drop system needs to be recoded from scratch, and i seriously hope developers will. if they are just "re-working" about probaiblities and such, the issue will never be fixed at all. indeed, Fusion Cores are fixed (somehow or other) but drops' quantity/quality is ridiculous and their duration.. permanent.

sometimes you drop three-four-five (?) Fusion Cores in a row. that sounds paranormal to me as i haven't seen so many Fusion Cores all together. in any mmo you expect to find/grab "epic" stuff from strongest mobs, instead they drop "Reach".. around Tower 3 Defence, seriously?

i don't want to know the exact probability to find any Mod, but, damn, i would like to be sure about when/how/who/where.. ie: gonna look for Flow? you must kill at max. 1000 Grineers 60lvl, then you will get it for sure. sort of..

waiting for Update 10, definitely.

Edited by memeth

ppl just to be sure, you did get that i postet the droptable from 9.6  2 times?

You are the one that isn't reading dude.... no one gives a damn about that. That's the defense rewards, did you read the OP or the comments?

If you haven't read about tables 2.0 either, click the link inside that post:

-snip-

ppl just to be sure, you did get that i postet the droptable from 9.6  2 times?

yes Sir. no doubt your work deserves a commendation, really. i just wanna see the signature of DE_Steve or someone else who really matter, too. if not, yours are just numbers for me. ie: how did you get those info? seriously, how. so far, please, tell me where i can find Sure Footed.

kkthnxbbye

Edited by memeth