Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic rewards Feedback

As much as I like the relic system, i feel I waste a relic when the reward is not as good as my teammate's reward and I was looking for the reward the came from my teammate's relic. A time or standing investment has went into acquiring the relic and it would be worth that time/ standing spent to acquire the relic if I get to keep the reward from my own relic by default and can claim 1 more reward from my teammates. For instance, my relic gives me a rare piece that I wanted and my teammate's relic gives them a forma bp or something else I could use, then my teammate can keep their piece and get another one of their choosing and I can keep my rare piece and get a forma bp or whatever from their relic (just as an example). This way, every relic opened benefits someone guaranteed and the benefit is not up to chance.

Just a thought. 

I understand what you're saying, there are times when I'm farming something and finally get what I was looking for but the randoms I was with got something more valuable forcing me to choose between the two,but I'm not sure giving out more loot is the answer here because that would make prime parts even less valuable than they are now, maybe let us keep anything bronze tier and choose a teammates reward as well but if we get anything above bronze then we have to choose one of the other as usual.

that's where knowing the market comes into play.

Choosing the rare piece is most of the time the better choice since you can sell it for 20-100p, then buy whatever piece you wanted for cheaper, and keep the extra plat.

For the forma, you can get a forma for 20p and 3 for 35p I think ? Same thing, if the rare piece is worth more, you win by selecting the rare piece, selling it, and buying the forma.

I think the system is fine and being able to select two rewards would flood the market and make it harder to sell something.

Choosing one piece over another requires sacrifice.