The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Trying to enter Cetus, but game freezes during Cinematic, and then crashes.

TheBrutalVeteran

So I had the game on Steam, and when I would try to pick up the foundry segment the game would instantly crash, but it would not pop up a crash screen and give me a war-#### it would just go straight to "Hardware fail" Which I checked on everything that was on that page, and nothing was wrong. Now I have the game straight from this website, and the game is doing the same thing, but when I try and enter Cetus. Every time I try and enter the cinematic starts fine, and then 3 seconds into it it freezes, loops the audio, and then crashes sending me to the "Hardware fail" screen again. I have checked all the problems that could have happened, and once again I couldnt find anything that the page suggested.

Here are my specs:

CPU- Intel Quad core I7-7700 @3.4GHz 8.00Gb Ram, Windows 10 64X Bit OS.

GPU- Zotac GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 0 Ti Mini Graphics Card - 4 GB GDDR5 - 128-bit - 1303 MHz

the only fix i've seen goes like this: upgrade your OS to a 64 bit version, verify and optimize warframe through the launcher (not steam)

didn't work for me I still get insufficient video memory or random crashes in plains and cetus, best of luck

edit: also check the video card version maybe it needs and update

Edited by Guest