Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random Grouping

EinRyu

Sooo... is it just me or could many of the problems with people complaining about someone 1 shotting a boss and bailing right away or just rushing through everything like god, couldn't it be fixed if they grouped you with people around your same Mastery Rank? I mean making it a option not "You have to only play with people Mastery Rank 3-4" Because those people who are MR6+ Usually run with weps like Flux or Acrid which honestly wreck everything and can ruin the game for those newer or just lower Mastery players who aren't having access to those Top Tier weps, even at MR4 it's not like Sobek or Hek are total game changers.

So what I'm saying is give the option to group with people around the same Mastery as you when you join random games, that way you won't be grouped with some super Veteran at MR12 running x5 Forma'd load outs owning everything the instant you take 3 steps leaving only a path of dust behind him.

Sooo... is it just me or could many of the problems with people complaining about someone 1 shotting a boss and bailing right away or just rushing through everything like god, couldn't it be fixed if they grouped you with people around your same Mastery Rank? I mean making it a option not "You have to only play with people Mastery Rank 3-4" Because those people who are MR6+ Usually run with weps like Flux or Acrid which honestly wreck everything and can ruin the game for those newer or just lower Mastery players who aren't having access to those Top Tier weps, even at MR4 it's not like Sobek or Hek are total game changers.

So what I'm saying is give the option to group with people around the same Mastery as you when you join random games, that way you won't be grouped with some super Veteran at MR12 running x5 Forma'd load outs owning everything the instant you take 3 steps leaving only a path of dust behind him.

DE said already there will be matchmaking where you get grouped with people at the same rank.

Well you get speed runners and looters, it doesn't matter what rank really. If you talk to them then usually you can work out a good compremise since the community is pretty good, but if you want to just take your time and loot then I recommend getting some people on the forums in the find a squad part.

even at MR4 it's not like Sobek or Hek are total game changers.

Sobek is one of the better guns in the game, it's close to top 5.

anyways, while already going to be implemented, i'm not surprised more people are asking for this, it's a reasonable idea, and fixes a lot of the problems with matchmaking. 

on the flip side, sometimes those low Mastery people i matchmake with actually appreciate the help, which i often don't provide THAT much of, if say, a Mobile Defense, i'm that one person actually staying near the objective like you're supposed to. so they won't lose, i guess. 

Well you get speed runners and looters, it doesn't matter what rank really.

the simple, and only answer to this problem, is if you want to do what you want, play Solo. 

in other words:

if you want to rush/speedrun, play Solo.

if you want to loot everything, play Solo.

if you want to do anything in particular, play Solo.

if you want to do anything inbetween these, play Solo.

when you matchmake you sign a virtual agreement that you will deal with whatever the hook catches. 

all players are expected to do in Warframe is complete the objectives. randoms that don't do that, i can understand the annoyance (people that take like 20 minutes to get to extraction). but as for rushing or looting 100% of the map, everyone is entitled to however they want to play.

Edited by taiiat

if you want to rush/speedrun, play Solo.

if you want to loot everything, play Solo.

if you want to do anything in particular, play Solo.

if you want to do anything inbetween these, play Solo.

let me correct this by adding, an invite only party, a full party with people you know (virtual or real) or play with a non-zerg clan

it's not hard to find a group that matches your playstyle

blffvykc.jpg

Lol I love this. Either way in the long run I do mainly solo, the main reason I posted this was to just show an idea for those who are indeed having problems with things like this, I generally avoid random games as I learned my lesson long ago (I'm a rusher generally) that people will either go slow, or begin to rage and blame you for there own mishaps, but I also understand that some people do want to explore and loot everything even if I feel it's a huge waste of time because running Kappa/Xini/Cyath will pretty much get you everything you will ever need...