Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Fish & Can't Reload on the Plains

Ninjamurai

EDIT: Verifying the integrity of the game in the launcher seemed to fix my issues, for now at least.

Recently I've ran into the issue of no fish spawning in any water source & not being able to reload my weapons manually when on the Plains.

Until recently fish would spawn regularly when I was near a water source with a fishing spear equipped. Now no matter what water source I wait at, or what spear I have equipped, no fish spawn after the several minutes I wait. I admit I haven't tried seeing if using bait would fix this, but fish of some sort should spawn even if no bait is used. The last fish I tried to catch before this happened bugged out after hitting it with the wrong type of spear a couple times. It froze in place & couldn't be caught. Since then, no fish have spawned anywhere.

As for reloading, I have no idea if it's tied into why fish aren't spawning. I can reload automatically after emptying my weapons, but manual "R" reloading no longer works at all on the Plains.

Edited by Ninjamurai
Found a fix

12 minutes ago, Ninjamurai said:

As for reloading, I have no idea if it's tied into why fish aren't spawning. I can reload automatically after emptying my weapons, but manual "R" reloading no longer works at all on the Plains.

I get this problem every single time im capturing eidolons, with no exception, every single time. I have to swap weapons to be able to reload, and this only happens on the plains.

Just now, ReinAxefury said:

I get this problem every single time im capturing eidolons, with no exception, every single time. I have to swap weapons to be able to reload, and this only happens on the plains.

The thing is, my problem *used* to be exactly that. The last few times I messed around fighting eidolons I would have to swap weapons to reload. Now, I can't manually reload my weapons at all, swapping no longer temporarily fixes the issue. Very strange.

I wonder if it's a bug to do with operator mode, or fishing spear mode, or both.

I can relate; I think I haven't seen a single fish in the last 2 hours I spent trying to find some.

Not sure if related, but I'm also completely unable to use any warframe ability in the plains either

EDIT : Seems something buggy is related to switching to a fishing spear; I don't have the reload / ability use issue if I go for bounties and don't switch to a fishing spear

Edited by Methodmek

• 2 weeks later...