Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old Events

Just wondering if there. any chance that some of the old events from say 3yrs ago will ever make a return as would be nice to play them and it would be easy i think for DE to recycle the old events. Like ''THE CICERO CRISIS"  OPERATION OXIUM ESPIONAGE" "TETHRAS DOOM" "SPECTER OF LIBERTY" "OPERATION BREEDING GROUNDS" just to name a few.. Not gunna lie i want the tropies for my dojo lol 🙂🙂

Many of these events served as beta tests for upcoming features, with their rewards vary far down the line being introduced to other vectors, such as reward tables and Baro Ki'teer.  I doubt we'll see reduxes of old events, but hopefully the future events will have the same recurrability of the ghoul purge. 

We need operation tubemen to come back so we can hear all those velvety tyl regor quotes.

Also its dumb that the games killed most of its lore by never bringing back events that furthered the plots, only way a players gonna learn about alad vs timeline is from the wiki, i bet most people think his ultimate fate is as a corpse on eris.