Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things a new clan leader would like to be in the Dojo toolkit.

Teoarrk

Recently started a new clan. The toolkit for Dojo creation is pretty fun, but I've already got gripes. I don't like how objects have partial collision models with each other and that in some rooms, especially the Temple of Honor have raised platforms that can easily swallow flat objects when trying to place them. Anyway, getting on to the list:

Marketplace console. I can already expect rejections for this along the lines of disconnection exploits, but I can imagine trading works under a similar handshake scheme so I don't see a problem.

Port and security checkpoints. I know you can just as easily make the former with materials, but having a cinematic entrance would really add to that idea that your Dojo is just as important as a relay (to you and your clan). The security checkpoint is more personal taste, because I like the Tenno style on the relays and to a lesser extent the one present on Lua as the speed drift test. I would also like the ability to place inert defensive weapons, like turrets and laser fields (Outside of the Architect)

Kneeling positions/ giving players the option to physically sit on benches. This one I can understand being held off until we have more things to do while sitting down in game, but it would be nice.

Spawn areas in spawn rooms. The bigger halls don't suffer from the same problems as the smaller ones granted, but a major gripe is setting up a room for players to spawn in a specific area only for them to spawn inside a decoration far away from where you intended.

The ability to select and copy one or several items at the same time. This is for efficiencies sake. I appreciate that recently a contribute all function was added to decorations, but this would go the extra mile for me.

Finally, displays for dojos that can display photos made with captura.

If you've read this list give yourself a pat on the back for being attentive and feel free to tear it apart in the replies.

Edited by Teoarrk
bonus point