Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn's Venom

ultrabomb9

Question

how much damage can saryn's venom do to a mob of corrupted ancients and grineer heavies level 100.  if i pop 5 spores would it be able to kill them.  also does the amount of spores you pop affect the damage done and how do you increase the amount of ticks.  thank you for reading this and please answer.

3 answers to this question

if you have a very high DPS weapon and or AOE weapon like ogris or what not

using venom around 3-5 times should be the trick just leave it for 5 secons once they are hit by it for the full effect to come into play then shoot them balls of venom

for ogris 2-4 - if your ogris is like mine 3 forma'd as max as it can be on high dmg AOE use venom 2-4 times after the last one is hit fire instantly

try going for a head shot and you should instantly kill the

now off course this depends on how you have set up your saryn

You're underestimating Venom OP. As Flaze above said, you can spread it with just one spore to a whole crowd, and then stack more DOTs on everyone. 

I have a video where you can see Saryn melt a crowd of infested: 

The problem is, too much stacks and the game starts lagging. I'd say lag become really bad when the baddies reaches level 130-150 (they are tough enough to host a lot more stacks of venom). 

Still, at lower levels it's still a very strong skill, and good pandemies are terrifying. Shotguns of any kind (except maybe Sobek) and Twin Vipers are great at spreading a lot of spores.