Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Scope Of Nova's Power

Sophronius

God damn if so many threads exist then maybe it should be done instead of over buffing 13 other frames.

God damn if half the posts in those threads are from people who DON'T want nova nerfed maybe it SHOULDN'T be done and they should start looking at buffing the 13 other frames

Because it seems to need repeating to a particular section of warframes community.

Nova is the latest frame introduced to the game, during testing the game was also undergoing balance changes that made the higher level missions harder; nova’s balance reflects the environment she was developed under. The devs have already said older frames that do not scale well with the adjusted content will be reworked.

Games like warframe evolve over time, they undergo multiple iterations and additions, there will, from time to time be disparity between frames and abilities released during different stages of development. Being infinitely smarter than you, the devs are already ware of this, and balance issues will be addressed in due course without the need for salty tears, panic, or dismay.

I suspect, for many of you it would probably be healthier to p!## off for 6 months or so, and come back when the game has undergone more balance iterations.

God damn if half the posts in those threads are from people who DON'T want nova nerfed maybe it SHOULDN'T be done and they should start looking at buffing the 13 other frames

let's just invest months of the developers time in "Fixing" things that aren't broken then.

kay, makes sense to me.

Nova is the latest frame introduced to the game, during testing the game was also undergoing balance changes that made the higher level missions harder; nova’s balance reflects the environment she was developed under. The devs have already said older frames that do not scale well with the adjusted content will be reworked.

While normally this would be a valid argument, there are only a couple frames that don't quite scale well. I have all of the frames, and their abilities mostly have been useful when placed carefully. I don't know if you saw that video four posts above you, but this game doesn't feel balanced for a frame that can put out 228090 damage in less than ten seconds.

let's just invest months of the developers time in "Fixing" things that aren't broken then.

kay, makes sense to me.

The devs have admitted that most of the frames are pretty broken, and not very usable...

But, if an expert such as yourself says that they're not, than you must be right. You should message the DE staff before they waste anymore time.

Hey, I'm aware that in the long run I'm the minority on the issue. I'm also aware that certain frames need reworks. the problem I'm having with it is that Nova is the standard. Different frames need to go different directions and meet in the middle, not climb to the top. There are enough frames that are fine as is to set them as the middle ground to reduce the ridiculous workload. I don't want 14 Frames that trivialize the very little challenge this game has to offer.