Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Vs Saryn...

Lucilius

Question

I would like to request players who play these Frames, or had played them, to compare them to each other.

I am particular about their ability to destroy Infested.

PS: Though honestly, I am thinking of getting the Nyx. The prospect of mind-controlling a higher tier baddy is intriguing.

That depends on your definition of a steroid in this instance. If you count guaranteed crits they are. I count only raw damage. Those two are crit chance steroids, not general melee steroids.

Either way it's a technicality.

Those aren't crits. They boost normal attacks by 150% and charge attacks by 200% due to stealth damage (you can also do stealth damage without these abilities if you attack unalerted enemies). It is possible to crit on top of that bonus, which results in red numbers. Edited by CitizenV

Those aren't crits. They boost normal attacks by 150% and charge attacks by 200% due to stealth damage (you can also do stealth damage without these abilities if you attack unalerted enemies). It is possible to crit on top of that bonus, which results in red numbers.

Pardon me for assuming those yellow numbers that look like crits and mimic exactly what crits do are crits.

I don't have an Ember, but based off of observation, I can tell you Venom is much more useful than any ember ability because 1) it can spread, 2) the spread damage can stack, 3) the damage ignores armor, and 4) ember abilities don't seem to hurt ancients. Also, Saryn's semi-tank stats are helpful. I've forma'd my Saryn four times, and it has max flow, streamline, continuity, stretch, and focus, as well as high rank fast deflection, redirection, vitality, and steel fiber.