Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two Words For The Event

TeddyBear

Then don't play and STFU. Let others who don't have the mods get a chance from this event.

Well no this is a terrible retort. ThrY haven't announced yet whether the mods available are the same old nightmare mods, but if they are that makes the event completely pointless for those who have taken the time to farm NM mode.

The people who have taken the time to farm NM mode tend to be those with the most hours in game, the ones running out of stuff to do, and those that DE are trying to come up with stuff to keep us playing.

Even those of you who don't have all the mods will only be logging on to get the few mods you don't need. Or the rare blaze or hammer shot.

TL:DR If the event doesn't introduce new mods there is no incentive to play. If it does/you still dont have all NM mods, you would still only log in for the specific alerts.

Damn, this is just making things easy to get Nightmare mods. I just hope they'll bring some new mods though. Because among those available, I just need Constitution or Fortitude, so I'll probably play the event until I get those and stop if they don't bring something new.

Edited by matto

Welp...looks like I'll be buying Warframe slots sooner than I thought. Have Rhino, Trinity, Ash, Ember in the oven...better get it together this is going to be interesting.

On a side note: Why do people insist on whining about every single event..if it's that big of a deal..don't do it....it's a fairly simple concept.

Edited by Nidien

Agreed Nidien, but what's the point in doing those events if it's not for XP or gain?

In the actual form of the events, you don't get anything else. No real story added to the plot for example. If DE decides to make events that can change Warframe's universe, so they will be a real challenge!

That's why I proposed a war between Grineers and Corpus about the Moon. But that's off topic.

this is my chance to get back to warframe. i burnt myself out because of a week-straight hammershot farming. i feel this "event" is good.

and to the people who are mad because they won't get anything new, well, no comment.

inb4 i'm asleep everytime hammershot is on alert.

Edited by Busok

Well no this is a terrible retort. ThrY haven't announced yet whether the mods available are the same old nightmare mods, but if they are that makes the event completely pointless for those who have taken the time to farm NM mode.

The people who have taken the time to farm NM mode tend to be those with the most hours in game, the ones running out of stuff to do, and those that DE are trying to come up with stuff to keep us playing.

Even those of you who don't have all the mods will only be logging on to get the few mods you don't need. Or the rare blaze or hammer shot.

TL:DR If the event doesn't introduce new mods there is no incentive to play. If it does/you still dont have all NM mods, you would still only log in for the specific alerts.

No, your reply is a terrible retort. You're whining because there's an event that doesn't benefit YOU, a player who has played so much that there's not much left to do in the game. Guess what? That will always be the case with US "hardcore players". Yes, I have all these mods already and I've sunk in over 400 hours into the game. But I don't expect to be babysat and entertained all the freaking time by one single video game.

If you've run out of things to do in the game, TAKE A FREAKING BREAK. Not every single event or piece of content should be catering to those who have played too much. It's impossible anyway. Players eat up content faster  than any dev can produce. The newer and more casual players should be catered to as well not just the hardcore ones like you claim.

You lose absolutely nothing from this event if you already have all the mods. Just treat it like a weekend where there's no event going on. And stop whining about an event that helps other people. Geezus.

Edited by EetNotErn

No, your reply is a terrible retort. You're whining because there's an event that doesn't benefit YOU, a player who has played so much that there's not much left to do in the game. Guess what? That will always be the case with US "hardcore players". Yes, I have all these mods already and I've sunk in over 400 hours into the game. But I don't expect to be babysat and entertained all the freaking time by one single video game.

If you've run out of things to do in the game, TAKE A FREAKING BREAK. Not every single event or piece of content should be catering to those who have played too much. It's impossible anyway. Players eat up content faster  than any dev can produce. The newer and more casual players should be catered to as well not just the hardcore ones like you claim.

You lose absolutely nothing from this event if you already have all the mods. Just treat it like a weekend where there's no event going on. And stop whining about an event that helps other people. Geezus.

As I read it back it may appear I was whining, I was only trying to provide an argument as to why someone might not want to "STFU" as you so politely told them, if they didn't like the event.

I'm not bothered that the event helps other people, why would I be? I'm bothered that the playerbase is dropping and concurrent players in warframe is suffering.

This "event" is just recycled content in a different manner. It's just to keep us ticking over until the next update like tenno reinforcements.

My issue isn't that the event doesn't "help" me. It is more that it offers no incentive to keep playing, only to watch alert feed. In comparison to previous events, it just feels plain lazy.