The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Loss of Control in game & In-Menus??

(PSN)EntityDJI

I don't know how this is happening or why, I first noticed this starting last month while I was abroad in the US playing Warframe on a friends console.. I noticed (well its more like it slapped me in the face) my controller started going haywire. I couldn't use my warframe or even the menus! 

Sometimes it just stops, then drags across the screen going one direction, or a button is held, or goes any random direction & keeps going, or completely disconnects the controller, I don't even know where to begin & end with this. It even can stop reading inputs entirely!

I told my friend about it & he said I was the only person who was complaining about it, and said it must be the game. I didn't believe him cause it was happening on the console menus & such when you use the PS4 button but... now I'm thinking he's actually right!

I came back to my own system a month later & its happening over here too! And technically both are systems & controllers are in perfect working condition, its not happening in any other game either. For whatever reason ever since the update there's a bizarre "phantom control" or something that makes the controller go nuts for no reason at random times! And worst part is when you try to bail out to the main console menu or the sub-menu buy tapping the PS button... it doesn't work when it's out of control.

Has anyone else noticed this? I can't be the only one surely...

Edited by (PS4)Musashi_EXE