Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hell's Chamber Multishot Mod...

Lucilius

Question

16 answers to this question

Is this worth the 10 mod points? http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Multishot_(Mechanic)

I am using it on my Strun, and it is NOT upgraded.

You need to get that multishot mod up to Rank 4+ (14+ points) to even consider adding it onto your shotgun. Otherwise, you might as well go for Blaze (Nightmare rare mod), Accelerated Blast (Nightmare mod), Point Blank, and Flechette.

Shotgun Multishot has the advantage of always working regardless of mod rank (you always get some extra pellets). That said, its generally a good idea to get around to 100% Multishot (rank 4) before the high mod points (14) is really justified.

Shotgun Multishot has the advantage of always working regardless of mod rank (you always get some extra pellets). That said, its generally a good idea to get around to 100% Multishot (rank 4) before the high mod points (14) is really justified.

Ok then. So if Strun's got 13 pellets x 10, that's 130 damage. 13 pellets + 13 more (100%), then that's a total of 26 pellets, each of which has a 7.5% critical chance.

Am actually thinking of upping my Critical chance mod too. Good idea?

Ok then. So if Strun's got 13 pellets x 10, that's 130 damage. 13 pellets + 13 more (100%), then that's a total of 26 pellets, each of which has a 7.5% critical chance.

Am actually thinking of upping my Critical chance mod too. Good idea?

That sounds correct, yes.

And don't upgrade the critical chance mod or any of the shotgun critical mods in general. They're not worth the mod points (i.e. the benefit for ranking them are too low to justify the cost).

Shotgun mod priority order should be:

Both Nightmare mods

Point Blank

Hell's Chamber

Flechette

Cleanse _____

Any elemental mod

Chilling Grasp (leave unranked unless you have room)

Get the mods in that order, and upgrade them in that order. This will maximize your damage potential per mod cost. You need a potatoed and at least once formaed weapon to fit all these mods at max level. If you can't fit a max Hell's Chamber, just skip it and level Flechette instead. Low rank Hell's Chamber isn't really an economical source of damage gain.

Sobek users might want to replace Cleanse or the elemental mod with Shotgun Spazz. Saryn users might want to replace Cleanse or the elemental mod with Seeking Force. Otherwise its the same build for every shotgun.

Edited by Grilleds

That sounds correct, yes.

And don't upgrade the critical chance mod or any of the shotgun critical mods in general. They're not worth the mod points (i.e. the benefit for ranking them are too low to justify the cost).

Ok then...

Shotgun mod priority order should be:

Both Nightmare mods

Point Blank

Hell's Chamber

Flechette

Cleanse _____

Any elemental mod

Chilling Grasp (leave unranked unless you have room)

Get the mods in that order, and upgrade them in that order. This will maximize your damage potential per mod cost. You need a potatoed and at least once formaed weapon to fit all these mods at max level. If you can't fit a max Hell's Chamber, just skip it and level Flechette instead. Low rank Hell's Chamber isn't really an economical source of damage gain.

Sobek users might want to replace Cleanse or the elemental mod with Shotgun Spazz. Saryn users might want to replace Cleanse or the elemental mod with Seeking Force. Otherwise its the same build for every shotgun.

Will keep in mind.