Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Radiant when groups split up

(XBOX)SlyTYRANT

Reactant.  And generally if where you are has no enemies, try to catch up to somebody else.  Imo Reactant is a bad system anyway, it really doesn't do much useful and causes alot of headaches, especially in short Capture/Sabotage missions.

Some people verdantly stand by the fact it allegedly stops AFK, but in my experience this has never been the case.  Nor has AFK ever sound worst to me than not getting enough reactant in the first place.   The problems caused by reactant far outweigh the potential problems they allegedly alleviate.  It's bad design, always has been.  

I'd rather people sit and do nothing than suffer myself for a mechanic that could otherwise just not exist.  They should remove it, because then all these dumb problems go away.

Edited by (PS4)lagrue

6 minutes ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

ah you mean reactant. Personally I've never had a fissure squad that's split up to the point of losing out on enough reactant, but a decent suggestion is to request people to mark reactant if they plan to spread out.

Haha my bad yeah reactant.  I had last looked at my radiant relics and it was stuck in my head

7 minutes ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

Reactant.  And generally if where you are has no enemies, try to catch up to somebody else.  Imo Reactant is a bad system anyway, it really doesn't do much useful and causes alot of headaches, especially in short Capture/Sabotage missions.

Some people verdantly stand by the fact it allegedly stops AFK, but in my experience this has never been the case.  Nor has AFK ever sound worst to me than not getting enough reactant in the first place.   The problems caused by reactant far outweigh the potential problems they allegedly alleviate.  It's bad design, always has been.  

I'd rather people sit and do nothing than suffer myself for a mechanic that could otherwise just not exist.  They should remove it, because then all these dumb problems go away.

I agree . I always tell people to stay close so we can can get the reactant but people seem like they don't even know have the time.