Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infamous second son warframe ideas

Ragnarok160

got done replaying this underated ps4 release game and although some of the powers prob have been supplmented in one way or another i thoughts it would be cools to feature the rest

smoke- no warframe comes to mind as previous infamous games made fire and smoke seperate and i dont consider ash a full smoke frame

neon - octavia probubly takes it in athetics but not power

video - would be cool to see how it could be implemented or some other digital based warframe

concrete - atlas probubly takes that spot as it would be spliting hairs otherwise

paper - seeing how its used in the fame would be cool to see ingame

edit, heres a video explaining the powers

Edited by Ragnarok160

G

3 hours ago, Ragnarok160 said:

got done replaying this underated ps4 release game and although some of the powers prob have been supplmented in one way or another i thoughts it would be cools to feature the rest

smoke- no warframe comes to mind as previous infamous games made fire and smoke seperate and i dont consider ash a full smoke frame

neon - octavia probubly takes it in athetics but not power

video - would be cool to see how it could be implemented or some other digital based warframe

concrete - atlas probubly takes that spot as it would be spliting hairs otherwise

paper - seeing how its used in the fame would be cool to see ingame

Great game. 

Have you played the add on with the female character?

It was free on ps plus ages back.

5 hours ago, (PS4)RhinoCharging00 said:

I don't know what you mean by "the paper one", mate.

If you can explain I'm happy to answer.

one of the dlc include the back story of a little asian girl who had the power of paper whom was the first conduit that augistine captured, but she isnt playable